Fountains - Where To Buy?

junglechef

Looking to purchase a fountain for my pond, perhaps something a bit different and artsy, perhaps shaped like a fish or something.

Also need one for my rose garden, more formal looking, layered with a cherub or angle or at least Western in style.

I don't mind having one made for me if I can find someone do do this.

Any suggestions on where to look?

We got a very nice large one (tiered basins about 1.6 meters high) at Ban Tawai.

There is a large shop past the zoned area that sells all kinds of fountains; just around the bend in the road on the left as you go in. The entrance is not that large, there is a little coffee shop on the left of it, and a large statue shop on the right fronting the road (part of the "fountain" shop).

They have a variety of fountains set up to see in action along with different spray heads so you can select what kind of spray/non-spray you want.

They provide the complete set up, delivered, and installed.

I know where they sell them; so will try to explain where they are.

Going from the airport drive passed the Nyom Panich in Chiang Mai that will be on your left on the duel carriageway.

About 2 kilometres on the opposite side of the duel carriageway is a big parade of aquarium and fishpond supply shops.

You will find all you require in those shops, including the pumps and assessories.

Edited by Beetlejuice

• 8 years later...