Can Anyone Recommend A Hotel/House For Rent In Laguna, The Philippines?

Can anyone recommend a place to stay in Laguna? I've looked online and I'm struggling to find anywhere. I am travelling with my husband, wifi is required as is somewhere that is nice. I'm either finding places like Splash Mountain which look good but no wi-fi and a closed waterpark or 88resort which look nice on the outside, have wifi but then the rooms are :bah: If anyone has any suggestions please let me know :) We leave a week today.

Hi!Yankee lady!

g'day!

Plenty of home stay available around the laguana lake side, while not bookable online as your yankee/western GI s wished-digital couch patatos...you can venture to lake side with jeepney or motorbike and inquire room/house rental the local villagers in respect manner...it's cheap, at least suitable to the yankee unemployed couples allowances,but slightly dear than in cambodia/indonesia, cheaper than hanoi/saigon/danang of vietnam...

Wifi 's avavilable everywhere as long as you equiped with 3G/4G modem to your laptop,at least internet speed's faster than evil red cina plus non censorship...if you're on tight budget and want save more bucks dollars, download backtrack4/5,burn a cd/dvd run BT4/5 on you laptop to find the available internet channel to use for free in you your pinoy neighborhood.