Re Keying Home Locks

JeffreyMcCollum

I want to re key all my lock on my home to use the same key. Yes all the locks are the same kind and brand. I just want 1 key and not 7 for each and every door.

Does any one know a good key shop that makes house calls (South west side of canal road near Queens garden) that can do this work ?

I really don't want to take every lock off and take them to the shop to be re keyed

Thanks for any help in advance

Try Sanga Locksmiths. I know they do housecalls and can cut keys in their service vehicle.Shop is located on the left hand side of the moat next to the start of Wau Lai Rd. 081-6716491 or 053-271768. They do not speak very much english so you will need your wife or G/F to call them.

The best way to do that is have a master key which fits all locks and individual keys for each lock. I got locks rekeyed at the shop across from the entrance to the Municipal Stadium. If you are coming from the river, it is on the left corner at the road that T's left off toward the moat (turn right into the Stadium). I took the locks to him but he does make house calls. Probably speaks only Thai, I did not try any other language.

Try Sanga Locksmiths. I know they do housecalls and can cut keys in their service vehicle.Shop is located on the left hand side of the moat next to the start of Wau Lai Rd. 081-6716491 or 053-271768. They do not speak very much english so you will need your wife or G/F to call them.

Called him up today and he was out in 30 minutes spot on to what he said. he quoted a price I thought was OK -

I will let you know about his quality of work... in a few hours

Thanks for everyones help

:jap: