Utility Bills

Phil Conners

Individual bills don't appear to be payable through SCB, but I do know that Electric Bills can be paid by automatic debit via a form that is provided by SCB and submitted to the Provincial Electric Authority or vice versa. Don't know about water bills

If you go to your SCB page, click on PAYMENTS > My Biller List > Add From Biller Group > Drop Down > Other

and see if your Water Company is on the list

Yeah I know I can give them carte blanche to take what they like from my account. I don't trust them that much.

The electricity bill just says Pattaya Electricity company (or something like that, according to my wife - it says nothing in English). Nothing like it is listed in Ebanking.

I guess it's not an option huh.

I'm sure most of the time there will be no problem with direct debit. I'm equally sure when there is a problem, it will be nearly impossible to correct. There has been stories of various errors and mistakes such as meter checkers making mistakes etc and people find their account drained for funds. If I can't pay through ebanking it'll just have to remain 7/11.