Found A Cute Pomeranian.

So there's this awesome pomeranian puppy selling at 4000 baht. Didn't buy it yet because one of my neighbors has this weird mutated looking dog. I'm thinking that she bought it from chatuchak.

At chatuchak there are tons of pomeranians and I'm pretty sure they aren't pure. Has anyone ever gotten a pomeranian from chatuchak?

Dont' buy from Chatuchak. Nearly everyone I've ever heard of that has bought a dog there has bought a sick little dog.

True, they may look cute but it's just too risky.

Plus it's expensive. Some dogs are 6000 baht.

Dont go for it and never from JJ. You cant have a pomerian in 4000 , no matter how cute it is, usually the dogs that look like pom there is mixed with shihtzu mostly. However, a normal pomerian will cost you around 7000+ baht.

Dont go for it and never from JJ. You cant have a pomerian in 4000 , no matter how cute it is, usually the dogs that look like pom there is mixed with shihtzu mostly. However, a normal pomerian will cost you around 7000+ baht.

Now I'm guessing they are Bangkaew dogs.... Good thing I didn't buy it. :)

bangkaew are native thai dogs and SUPER friendly and loyal.

are you looking for a dog too? (i think i just saw a post about you looking for kittens? maybe that was someone else)

you're in bkk, right? i know some quality breeders here in korat but it's a bit of a drive. let me know if you're interested and what specific breeds you would like. and i can see what they have.

i'm sure there are good dog breeders in bkk too but i don't personally know any. :( sorry!

are you looking for a dog too? (i think i just saw a post about you looking for kittens? maybe that was someone else)

you're in bkk, right? i know some quality breeders here in korat but it's a bit of a drive. let me know if you're interested and what specific breeds you would like. and i can see what they have.

i'm sure there are good dog breeders in bkk too but i don't personally know any. :( sorry!

I yes, I was looking for kittens, until I found out I was allergic to them. There were free kittens at chatuchak, some adoption for soi cats. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy a real pomeranian. 3500 is my max and it needs to be a small dog. I think I won't be getting anything, but thanks for the info.

Hmmm i guess i dont have real Bangkaew's. They are dogs that are loyal and friendly.. but not to others only to people they know. Otherwise they can bite.

Hmmm i guess i dont have real Bangkaew's. They are dogs that are loyal and friendly.. but not to others only to people they know. Otherwise they can bite.

you're right: (from wiki) "Thai Bangkaew Dogs are alert and watchful, protective of home and family. Bangkaew are devoted to their masters but can be aloof with strangers. Agile and active, they are strong swimmers and voracious diggers. They are highly intelligent but can be stubborn and benefit from training. Positive reinforcement methods work best with this breed."

apparently it's just my bangkaew who's overly friendly. she tries to make friends who everyone and everything.

[edit]