Sugar Hut Restaurant

hazelandhoward

Just wondering what the Sugar Hut is like nowadays, went there quite a few years ago when we first started visiting Pattaya and really liked it, the food was very good and loved the setting, went back a couple of years later and was so disappointed as to how it had gone down hill and as we took friends with us and had raved about the place it was a bit embarrassing for us, so can some of you enlighten me as to how it is now please.

H & H

Went once, the service was very slow and the food when it arrived was cold. Never, never again. Just love the restaurant in the Village complex on Sukhumvit. Worth a try. Regulars get a discount.

Went once, the service was very slow and the food when it arrived was cold. Never, never again. Just love the restaurant in the Village complex on Sukhumvit. Worth a try. Regulars get a discount.

Avatar... really funny, man (but kinda pisses me off; don't know why).

B)

Avatar... really funny, man (but kinda pisses me off; don't know why).

B)

post-35987-0-34983800-1309714688_thumb.j

Would you prefer this?

Edited by Bagwan

Do you mean "Sala Thai" ?

Re the Village Rest. Nice setting, service very good, nice choice of beer. The good lady at any new one we try order's a Thai omelet as part of the meal. She say's that if they can do a good one then we have a chance of a decent meal. Well if I tell you it was the worst Thai omelet we have ever had any ware in Thailand, I won't have to tell you what the rest of the meal was like. The discount card they gave us went strait into the bin on the way out to the car. Sorry, Bagwan just my thought's on the place.