Election Day Pattaya 3 July

moddeydhoo

I was told the bars had to be shut 6pm Sat to midnight Sunday for the pre election and the forthcoming election. What time do the polls actually close? If its 6pm Sunday then can anyone clarify why the ban on alcohol sales continues through to midnight or are the bars allowed to reopen at 6pm? Before someone jumps in and accuses me of being an alcoholic, I would like to know as I have a vested interest and NOT because I need a drink.

Would it not be safer just to go and ask the Police direct if it is important to you ?

The police went around and handed out letters to most bar owners, it had the dates for last weekend and this weekend with close on the Saturday and then allowed to serve again midnight Sunday.

Is the coffee cup trick still working, or did the BiB caught on to that ?

I see them in bars sometimes drinking coffee, so i think they may have :whistling:

Nah, they were probably collecting their tip.;)

Is the coffee cup trick still working, or did the BiB caught on to that ?

Ther BiB know everything that goes on in every bar. They can choose to look the other way or not. Up to them!

moddeydhoo.

re ... I would like to know as I have a vested interest and NOT because I need a drink

coz you own a dead bar in pattaya ? ... ohhh dear : (

geye has the answer to your question with his advice

Would it not be safer just to go and ask the Police direct if it is important to you ?

here ... at soi 9 beach road

enjoy pic ... dave2

post-42592-0-15197500-1309454961_thumb.j

It looks like business as usual in Soi Bua Khao. I just took a walk and all the pubs are open and everybody in them is openly on da piss. :D

The ban was only from 18h00

and it looks well respected right now...

It looks like business as usual in Soi Bua Khao. I just took a walk and all the pubs are open and everybody in them is openly on da piss. :D

The ban was only from 18h00

and it looks well respected right now...

Yes. Quite now. Just a few 'black ops' being conducted. :ph34r: