Interested To Buy Small Internet Business

manarak

If you intend buying it in order to give a job to a Thai partner to keep her/him out of the bar then please reconsider. A few years ago a friend of mine did just that and then returned to Australia leaving his girlfriend the proud owner of a brand new internet cafe. He then e-mailed all of his friends in Pattaya asking them to support the new venture. After a month the girl complained to him that she was not making any money, not even his friends supported the business. He sent off e-mails to everyone once again asking them to support her and finally someone told him that they would if only the girl opened the place for more than two hours a day! It interfered with her bar work!

no... the company is for me to make money with.

and an internet café is not internet based.

I'm thinking about a webhosting/webdesign/programming services company with 2 or 3 employees.

Edited by manarak

• 4 weeks later...

yes, I am thinking about that.

looking for an established company that already supports a WP for its owner, with customers, skilled employees, lawyer/accountant and the necessary "silent" partners.

I can give you what you want, I already have a registered business here in Thailand, and am heavily involved with the internet.

I also have a few websites here and we build websites for others too.

We already have overcome the problem of the Thai partner etc etc etc... basically all the pitfalls you will encounter.

Let me know what size your investment is, and i will work something out.

What he is looking for is not a partnership as such, but a total buyout to run the established company by himself... Thought i would clarify that.

You can buy my business, as it meets all your requirements for $150,000 all in with 'silent partner' taking no profits.

What he is looking for is not a partnership as such, but a total buyout to run the established company by himself... Thought i would clarify that.

You can buy my business, as it meets all your requirements for $150,000 all in with 'silent partner' taking no profits.

Yes that's quite correct, I thought it was clear I wanted to "buy" a biz.

and 150 kUSD isn't in the range of what I would consider a small business working with 2 or 3 employees.

Depending on financials, I'd consider offers in the range of 500k to 2 million baht, also more if it is really really solid.

Edited by manarak

• 4 weeks later...

if you like opeb business in phuket i will open there

we can share business

and i will go to phuket on sep/3/2011

can email me i told you about my business

best regards

Sorry, not interested in opening a new business, and not interested in sharing.

I would like to buy an existing webdesign company in full, with employees and customers and a few years history.

Edited by manarak

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Newsite12's post is his opening offer, but maybe it is worth what he is asking if its making a lot of money, perhaps you should not dismiss it out of hand?

After all you know this business inside out it would appear

I don't want to invest money in a company that is not under my exclusive control.

Plus, I already have business and my first idea was to take over a Thai biz and combining it to my existing business.

But my business has expanded more, and I had another idea which could be interesting for exisitng businesses wanting to make some extra $ at no risk.

Basically, I need an office where I and 3 or 4 Thais will work under my direct supervision.

- I'll be looking for a company that agrees to employ me as the head of a team of 4 Thais, and provide a WP for me.

- Money to cover all salaries and expenses of my team (me included) will be provided by a single overseas client on contractual basis.

- I will organize the work and provide employees and equipment, and all will work exclusively for that overseas client.

- the company providing me with shelter for my activities will get a fixed monthly fee.

how does that sound?

Edited by manarak