Business In Phitsanulok

vancomycin

The same as any other city. Anything from a few thousand for one run from your home. Many do just that. To the world's your oyster.

Shop rent/buy new front got to look nice and then there's the inside. Nice toilet's a must. Electric's, plumbing, fitting's, stock. Is the person that will be running it "FULLY TRAINED". If the latter is no then dont even think about it. If you want to do it nice could cost up to 1 Mil: before you get to carried away, first start with the shop bit. How much rent ect. Where, parking, locality, other place's that are there, when you find a good one that's operational find yourself a place to sit so you can view same, to see how many customer's they get, also how many staff, Then check their price's. Time's they are open. Might take some time. But the end result could save you a few bob. It won't take the brain's of Thailand to work out how much they make. Most just survive. Tip of every 10 hair dressing shop's that open 8 close in the first 6 month's Fact. The two that keep going are normaly backed by the Boy Friend/Husband/Family. All will seem's great at first then you'll find out that you won't see the good lady. Last but not least never listen to a Thai on how much they can make, as most have never run a shop, and won't have the first idea of how to do same. If all go's pair shaped it's not their money so so what. If your not perpared to do any of the above then dont even think about it. Best of luck you'll need it. I might seem a bit hard but I've seen load's of Farang throw money down the drain, on just such enterprise's.

Hi fredob43,

Thanks for your thoughts, I agree with you totally.

By any chance you are living in Phitsanulok?

The same as any other city. Anything from a few thousand for one run from your home. Many do just that. To the world's your oyster.

Shop rent/buy new front got to look nice and then there's the inside. Nice toilet's a must. Electric's, plumbing, fitting's, stock. Is the person that will be running it "FULLY TRAINED". If the latter is no then dont even think about it. If you want to do it nice could cost up to 1 Mil: before you get to carried away, first start with the shop bit. How much rent ect. Where, parking, locality, other place's that are there, when you find a good one that's operational find yourself a place to sit so you can view same, to see how many customer's they get, also how many staff, Then check their price's. Time's they are open. Might take some time. But the end result could save you a few bob. It won't take the brain's of Thailand to work out how much they make. Most just survive. Tip of every 10 hair dressing shop's that open 8 close in the first 6 month's Fact. The two that keep going are normaly backed by the Boy Friend/Husband/Family. All will seem's great at first then you'll find out that you won't see the good lady. Last but not least never listen to a Thai on how much they can make, as most have never run a shop, and won't have the first idea of how to do same. If all go's pair shaped it's not their money so so what. If your not perpared to do any of the above then dont even think about it. Best of luck you'll need it. I might seem a bit hard but I've seen load's of Farang throw money down the drain, on just such enterprise's.

Hi fredob43,

Thanks for your thoughts, I agree with you totally.

By any chance you are living in Phitsanulok?

No but not to far away. Well about an hour by car, PM me if you want detail's. As an update on the hair dressing bit, the good lady went to her normal one today and it has closed down. Look on the bright side though it has been open for almost a year. Must have been one of the good one's. Where did she end up at well one run from a home. Just to round it off she came back on the M/C compleat with crash helmet. Might just as well done it herself TIT. Oh how I love this place.

Think it would be better if I just give the lady an allowance monthly, save the troubles of having a "business". Good thing is I live in Singapore, just a short trip away to Thailand.

Would be glad to meet up with you when I visit the area sometime in Aug/Sep. Where are you originally from by the way? If you don't mind me asking.

Think it would be better if I just give the lady an allowance monthly, save the troubles of having a "business". Good thing is I live in Singapore, just a short trip away to Thailand.

Would be glad to meet up with you when I visit the area sometime in Aug/Sep. Where are you originally from by the way? If you don't mind me asking.

Have sent you a PM if you didn't get it let me know.

• 1 month later...

FRED

you should get paid for all your INFO you give on TV.

back in 6 weeks after 5 days on samet with the wife

see you then.:D

I thought I was, so does this mean that the postal order's are not going to arrive. Well that's really Buggered my day. Oh well back to the drawing board. I'm Off to Blighty on the 6th Oct. Back to crazy land on the 6th Nov. Got to see the family Birthday's and all that. Will give you a bell when I'm back. Enjoy your trip to the island. Right about Samet Island...... Hold on a minuet I'm not getting paid. Find out for yourself. Regard's.