Musicians For Hire

junglechef

Looking for a group of musicians, I guess they would call it folk music here, preferably a mix of Thai and Western tunes. Can be small group (2 or 3) acoustic guitar or whatever to play at a party at my house. Would be happy to go see a band if they are for hire. I don't get out much so have no idea even where to go and look. Any suggestions?

re ... I guess they would call it folk music here, preferably a mix of Thai and Western tunes. Can be small group (2 or 3)

there are three bars in loy kroh road that have people playing music / singing there after 9 30 ish every night .... try looking / asking there

1... butterfly bar ( next to carnival bar )

2 ..carnival bar

3 .. jenny bar next to sisters bar

all of them seem to pull the punters in while other nearby bars are empty so they cant be that bad

dave2

ps ... theres a man singing / playing a guitar to the people eating dinner in raming hotel most nights but i think he finishes about 9 pm

post-42592-0-46925900-1309351236_thumb.j

post-42592-0-70186700-1309351285_thumb.j

re ... I guess they would call it folk music here, preferably a mix of Thai and Western tunes. Can be small group (2 or 3)

there are three bars in loy kroh road that have people playing music / singing there after 9 30 ish every night .... try looking / asking there

1... butterfly bar ( next to carnival bar )

2 ..carnival bar

3 .. jenny bar next to sisters bar

all of them seem to pull the punters in while other nearby bars are empty so they cant be that bad

dave2

ps ... theres a man singing / playing a guitar to the people eating dinner in raming hotel most nights but i think he finishes about 9 pm

And Rabbit bar..... I was playing Jamming there last night :)

But as it's owned by a high honcho from immigration's wife

it should be ok!

David

david oxen .

re ... And Rabbit bar..... wheres that ? ... thats a new one on me

I was playing Jamming there last night :)

But as it's owned by a high honcho from immigration's wife

it should be ok!

i hope there are no short time friends available to rent there coz thats not allowed in thailand

even if he is a head honcho of immigration

dave2 : )

post-42592-0-42053300-1309361074_thumb.j

There is a guy who plays and sings quite well...IMHO with some interesting takes on western music (I'm sure he has Thai sets) sometimes with another guy or two. Not sure the cost but it can't be much. I see him weekend nights at the pool bar opposite Pantip plaza. I am a life long musician and was surprised how good he was....I may stop by there again soon pm me if I should get a number or price from him Good Luck