I Just Break Up With Girl

radiola

This sucks, we have been together for 14 months. We traveled together everywhere around asia. We have been together all the time practically.

Now I got back from Europe because my visa ran out and she said she wants to go america as aupair, nanny basically.

She said she will stay there 6 months but i think 1 year.

I said to her to choose between me of aupair and she still wants to go.

What would you do? Would you let your girl go america for 6 months as a nanny and still have her as a girlfriend? I think this is not possible, it is in fact very pessimistic and egoistic.

I always been with her for 14 month, ok I stay in europe for 2 weeks.

I just can't be in a relationship with a girl like that. I came back to be with her and she dreams we can have a relationship like that.

So bad

The sad fact is Just move On, If she wanted to be with you she would be , Obviously she does not. many have been there done that and still split up ,get on with it because piece of mind is every thing.Start now best of luck Mate ,

she dont want to break up with me, she want me to wait for her

but I am not a retard to do that

send me her details and I will check up if she is faithful, If not I can send pictures of her getting porked

i am over jealousy, i dont belive girls are faithful anyway, so i am not concerned about that.

here in thailand it is really easy to get another girl, but kind of sucks getting new, new new and new every week

i am over jealousy, i dont belive girls are faithful anyway, so i am not concerned about that.

here in thailand it is really easy to get another girl, but kind of sucks getting new, new new and new every week

believe, not belive..

:blink: You are so negative and stereotype!

She chooses to go for earning her living, not to go having new BF in USA. Isnot the same, apparently

You want her to live with you, but as whom? Only your girl?

I just have 2years and 1 month anniversary for my long distance relationship, Everything has been very well.

To be honest, if I was in her position I would want to move to America for a "better" life too. She still likes you but if you are making her choose between you or her career then it is entirely your own fault for being selfish.

*Edit. Upon reading the whole thread, I'm glad you are breaking up because you sound like a right one.

Edited by scottyd

yes i only go back to get new visa

every 6 months

i think i made a good choice, long distance relatiosnhips just do not work

i think she just wants a boyfriend, to talk to few minutes with skype every day, au pair is a career? you must be kidding me

maybe she will meet a rich american guy in america, "dreamland" for naive people

scotty dee, what is the problem with you, too much booze and ladies of the night, broken heart?

if you belive that youe girl is faithful, i must tell you, wake up, hello, wake up dude, i am offensive by your posts too, so please just dont post here

What the OP hasn't mentioned is how she has managed to get the opportunity to go to the US with a job offer in the first place?

From my understanding it's not an easy achievement to get a green card and work permit for the US without some US connections.

every 6 months

i think she just wants a boyfriend, to talk to few minutes with skype every day, au pair is a career? you must be kidding me

maybe she will meet a rich american guy in america, "dreamland" for naive people

you live in Thailand 6 months a year? Or you go back twice a year and spend full time in Thailand?

If it is the former can you blame her? You can't wait 6months for her to do something yet she will wait 6months for you when you are in europe? Give and take man.

dude, she will get permit with aupair, how other girls get it? I am not sure

yes I stay here all the time. I took her everywhere I went with me before, I did not want to leave her alone in Thailand, we went Malaysia for few months, Bali.....

now she does this to me.

are some girls really stupid like that, they think that the relationship will last if a man not see her for 6 months to 1 year, I don't know anybody who is like that

this just does not work

she says she wants to make money and learn english, i tell her how everything is expensive in usa, and her salary will be under 1k.

they will use her for everything, cooking, cleaning.......beside babysitting

dude, she will get permit with aupair, how other girls get it? I am not sure

Well if your not sure then you need to find out how she thinks she can just go to the US and work as an au pair?

Somebody would have to advice and finance the required paperwork from the US otherwise she won't get in.

Has someone actually offered her a job? or is she just dreaming?

How can you not be sure?

I think you need to know as that would tell you everything.

she dont want to break up with me, she want me to wait for her

but I am not a retard to do that

Maybe not a retard, but a tad controlling. And you just lost control. Some men have problems with that. Ask andrew.

Especially if you have the personality of a bag of rocks (and a face to match). andrew knows.

every 6 months

Ahhhhh..... little dick syndrome.

Grow some and live a bit larger. Or else you could end up like andrew.

Edited by NanLaew

Its called upgrading, you are a second hand corolla

Yep -- you're a nice guy, you're a good guy, you're a great guy.

But you're also yesterday's news.

The bitter voice of experience. But he is probably right.

Edited by NanLaew

Ah dude you have forgot the first rule of Thailand: You never lose your girlfriend Just your place in line.

Be a man tell her to go and seek her fortune in the great land of america and you will wait for her forever. What have you got to lose.

Move to US and work as an Au Pair, huh!?

Think of it in terms like "upgrade by stealth". It's like when you buy a new driver for the golf bag, but keep the old headcover to prevent the missus from realising what happened - eventually she'll figure it out but by then it'll be too late.

Chicks a! What they like………."If you really love her……Let her go, if it was meant to be, she will return"

Don't worry, it's just a thing, I'm sure………After she has had her fill of meaningless sex with countless yanks, I'm sure she will see the error of her ways, and squelch her way back.

Note………Now would be a good time to stop sending money. "Up to tou"

Edited by Tonto21