Hoe

cmjantje

I've seen them in the garden shops in Bangkok (Kampangpetch Road) but never up here.

I might be inclined to take the picture to my local welder and ask him to make one. Can't cost more than 200 Baht to make one I reckon

They used to have them at Global in CM also but after it burned and the rebuild they have nothing anymore.

These things also come in a rectangular form. I used this in Holland and really miss it here. Same as a normal rake. They also used to have them at Global. Why I did not buy at the time I saw them?? Stupid but I am starting to become a little Thai...... Later....

They used to have them at Global in CM also but after it burned and the rebuild they have nothing anymore.

These things also come in a rectangular form. I used this in Holland and really miss it here. Same as a normal rake. They also used to have them at Global. Why I did not buy at the time I saw them?? Stupid but I am starting to become a little Thai...... Later....

I hear you can find a very good selection of them on jet yeod :whistling:

Sorry couldn't resist :jap:

One of the local blacksmiths around here makes some pretty good ones using leftover sections of broken disk type plough blades, which are pretty good steel and hold an edge. If you can find an old plough disk, pay a visit to Kandahar. ;)

or maybe Huddersfield B)

....... Sorry , Couldn't resist either :D

or maybe Huddersfield B)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH....no shortage of Ho's in Thailand

or maybe Huddersfield B)

Your right but they are more the heavy duty variety, built for comfort not speed blink.gif