Mountain Bike Race Pattaya

catwho

Hi TONTO,i got your PM,but thought i,d reply here in case anyone else is interested.

I was told the race is in august,,,not sure on date yet,as no programs printed yet at the bike shops,

will give you update later,.

anyone wanting to do a M/bike race,this is the flatest couse i have been over in the my 7 yrs of racing here.

BUT the pace will be flat out in all age groups,which are from normaly 8yr olds to 60 plus[me].

and the race will be done in LAPS [how many depend on age]the race starts at the INDOOR athletic stadium in chiaypum rd no2.pass SILK RD ESTATE..thats at the set of lights before or after the flooting market ,which ever way u come from on the dark side....trail is well marked already,follow the red and white streamers,and markers,

Tonto do intense works outs with next day recovery,and these little thais do go fast so start training now.

cat

Hi 'cat' thanks for this, I look forward to receiving details. As for training/riding, it's all intense at the moment in Mae Taeng, it's been raining, a lot and very heavy going. Cheers Tonto

Edited by Tonto21