Citizenship Lawyer Recommendation

There was someone who knew of someone who paid a few hundred thousand baht under the table to expedite the process. As I recall the process is design to help those poor hopefuls from China and the Indian-Subcontinent who are quota-challenged.

Its in one of those threads

thanks for the link. we actually checked it and other threads out. Still I suspect he wants to talk to a lawyer with good connections.

Suggest he simply speak to a reasonable lawyer who can handle the paperwork and facilitate the neccessary bits of paper etc for him.

Having been through the process for my wife, a lawyer offers no added advantage. All that I could have benefited from was someone to do the running around for me. And I ended up getting an unemployed uncle to do much of that!

Connections - they don't really work. I know enough people with 'connections' who can't make the process happen any faster. We ourselves had connections, and were told by the dep. head of the special branch (in his office where we signed all the papers) that they wouldn't help either. And we had them if needed be.