Monthly Hotel Recommendations

jumpybongo

Well, that pretty much describes just about all the hotels in town, except the 5-Star luxury resort properties. You might want to add in a few more particulars, e.g., near the beach, quiet location, gay oriented, in the middle of "the action," "entertainer" friendly, etc.

For 20k baht the choice is dozens and dozens, north or south side of town. North side of town off of Soi Yume is Nantana Gardens. Very quiet place. A bit off the baht bus path so a motor scooter is recommended or else you walk a bit or take a short motorcycle taxi.

North side but near the water are the places on Soi 2-4. Mike's Orchid. Really nice outside vanishing edge type of swimming pool.

South side of Pattaya up off Prat Hill there are too many to name.

In the middle, there is Areca Lodge. Diana Oasis on the north end of Soi Bukao is pretty good. I was just there for a few days.

Well, that pretty much describes just about all the hotels in town, except the 5-Star luxury resort properties. You might want to add in a few more particulars, e.g., near the beach, quiet location, gay oriented, in the middle of "the action," "entertainer" friendly, etc.

good points ty.

somewhere within 10-15 min walk of major facilities eg supertmarket ,beach etc

would rather not drive/hire motocy enjoy walking anyway

the three most important points are

1 a good sized pool

2 good in room wifi

3 smoking room

i guess a balcony would be a plus too.

looking forward to ideas.

tia

Still my favorite: diana-oasis.com

Great location, no need of transportation, full facilities, modern and new studios,fully equipped and super friendly staff and manager. Unfortunately often full. Enjoy you vacation JL.

Still my favorite: diana-oasis.com

Great location, no need of transportation, full facilities, modern and new studios,fully equipped and super friendly staff and manager. Unfortunately often full. Enjoy you vacation JL.

many thanks, if available this place looks to be the puppy's pink bits !

cheers

For 20k baht the choice is dozens and dozens, north or south side of town. North side of town off of Soi Yume is Nantana Gardens. Very quiet place. A bit off the baht bus path so a motor scooter is recommended or else you walk a bit or take a short motorcycle taxi.

North side but near the water are the places on Soi 2-4. Mike's Orchid. Really nice outside vanishing edge type of swimming pool.

South side of Pattaya up off Prat Hill there are too many to name.

In the middle, there is Areca Lodge. Diana Oasis on the north end of Soi Bukao is pretty good. I was just there for a few days.

areca lodge 1300 baht dialy and website claims its no smoking property ! have i missed something here?

c -studio at diana oasis booked for 2 weeks now full.

thanks for help, much appreciated.