Turkish Airlines Manchester To Bkk

true blue

Flew with them return from MAN late 2009. Can't really fault them for the price. The only downside was a 6 hour transfer in Istanbul each way. I suppose you have to take the rough with the smooth if you're on a budget like we were.

I would use them again, they would never be my first choice but a long way from my last choice as well.

They're not usually that much cheaper then Emirates (who i will never use again) or Ethiad or Qatar. Usually worth the little extra to go Qatar in my opinion.

Flew with them return from MAN late 2009. Can't really fault them for the price. The only downside was a 6 hour transfer in Istanbul each way. I suppose you have to take the rough with the smooth if you're on a budget like we were.

I would use them again, they would never be my first choice but a long way from my last choice as well.

They're not usually that much cheaper then Emirates (who i will never use again) or Ethiad or Qatar. Usually worth the little extra to go Qatar in my opinion.

yes ive used all airlines mentioned,go along with you on emirates, and quatar i do need 30k luggage allowance though, which turkish give, plus all other airlines well over 600quid.less than 2 hour change over now in istanbul