Lennie's

yarpy

Newish (open about 6 weeks) bar top end of Soi Diamond (Second Road End).

Called Lennie's. Nice bar. Bit classier than the usual stuff. Nice slightly older ladies. Owned by an Austrian guy named Manfred. They usually have Charlie Chaplin on the screens as the ladies love it. Music is Tamla/Soul/R&B at a level that allows you to talk.

I have no connection to this bar. Just like it and think such things should be encouraged.

Called Lennie's.  Nice bar.  Bit classier than the usual stuff. Nice slightly older ladies.  Owned by an Austrian guy named Manfred.  They usually have Charlie Chaplin on the screens as the ladies love it.  Music is Tamla/Soul/R&B at a level that allows you to talk.

I have no connection to this bar.  Just like it and think such things should be encouraged.

Well yarpy after your stunning recommendation you had better warn Manfred of the impending deluge of forum members who will not be able to resist such amazing entertainment. :o

Called Lennie's.  Nice bar.  Bit classier than the usual stuff. Nice slightly older ladies.  Owned by an Austrian guy named Manfred.  They usually have Charlie Chaplin on the screens as the ladies love it.  Music is Tamla/Soul/R&B at a level that allows you to talk.

I have no connection to this bar.  Just like it and think such things should be encouraged.

Well yarpy after your stunning recommendation you had better warn Manfred of the impending deluge of forum members who will not be able to resist such amazing entertainment. :D

Perhaps a we could organise a grab a granny night, and all go down there. :o

Well yarpy after your stunning recommendation you had better warn Manfred of the impending deluge of forum members who will not be able to resist such amazing entertainment. :D

Simbo....yours is the one without the teeth :D

Now, Now! Fair do's to Yarpy! Each to their own and all that!

Ok, for me the idea of watching Charlie Chaplin anywhere fills me with dread, but its good to hear of places trying something a little different.

Not so different.....he probably got the idea from Chaplins Bar in Soi 3, which has been going for a number of years now. :o

As to the women sometimes its nice to speak to someone who is not a teenager. I don't intend to make a habit of it though.

Another favourite for the screens is Gone With the Wind...

I was aware that this thread would be of no interest to Fox as he never buys beer in bars. After all why go in a bar when you can get a big Chang from the 7/11 and sit on Beach Road with your mates eh Foxy?

Perhaps a we could organise a grab a granny night, and all go down there. :D

No,Simbo is the one with no teeth! :o

Dont knock them if you haven't tried em. You can't beat a gamarouche. :D

Hi Manfred,

will drop by soon, can I take my laptop with me for testing your hotspot yet?

:o  :D

Good luck,

Monty

Hotspot now running in Test mode, you're very welcome to test it.

But right now only I can turn it on, or give a Password. So, when I'm out, sorry .....

Will be officially running (hopefully) in November!

Sunny