New Honda Civic 2006

armortec

The new civic is opened for booking in Singapore, they rumoured the sample car will arrive Nov and should ship around Christmas. And the version looks like the Jap model.

Singapore Honda agent typically sourced its Civic, Odyssey from Japan, while the Accord, Jazz and City ZX now comes from Thailand. I am not sure if it is still the same or not.

I think I read in Bangkok Post motorning section awhile ago that new Thai civic will get the same exterior look as the EU version, believe not same as the Japanese version. 

post-13351-1129774659_thumb.jpg

not a bad lookin car, wish they had the Accord EURO model here, a very nice looking motor car looks aggressive in the front and a sporty look and feel.

NZ has both Accord versions, the Thai one has a V6 and the Euro has the 2ltr

post-15912-1130268927_thumb.jpg

post-15912-1130268997_thumb.jpg

post-15912-1130269055_thumb.jpg

Yes, will be same as the Japanese model. Most of the pictures above are the hybrid model with the mag wheels.

You can check out some more pictures (mostly of the interior) here:

http://bkkautos.com/node/28

Pricing hasn't been announced but it's probably going to be a bit higher than the old one, due to the bigger engine and size.

Due for release in the middle of November here.

• 4 months later...

Will the new honda civic come with the quick shift box "same as the wave" what is the top end deal, any r-type equivalent?

Yes, will be same as the Japanese model. Most of the pictures above are the hybrid model with the mag wheels.

You can check out some more pictures (mostly of the interior) here:

http://bkkautos.com/node/28

Pricing hasn't been announced but it's probably going to be a bit higher than the old one, due to the bigger engine and size.

Due for release in the middle of November here.

Will the new honda civic come with the quick shift box "same as the wave" what is the top end deal, any r-type equivalent?

Hey Kev. I’m interested in the quick shift box for my Wave; all I got at the moment is a 4 speed clutch less foot change.

Maybe I fit that to my Civic then I could change up manually?