Fishes For Aquarium In Cha -Am

Aforek

Hello

On wednesday night market in Cha am, there is a place to buy fishes for aquarium; but, in the daytime and others days , do you know a shop to buy the same sort of fishes? Somebody told me there is some in Cha am, but I have not find it

And in Hua Hin ?

Thank you :rolleyes:

In Hua Hin there is one on the road running along the railroad track.

From Cha Am, go to the second traffic light in Hua Hin, and turn right. Turn left onto the road directly in front of the railroad track crossing.

The shop will be about a kilometer down and on your right.

There are several places to buy aquarium fish in Hua Hin. The one mentioned by the railroad (near the Soi 88 crossing) is one of the biggest, and there is another smaller one along that same railroad closer to the Chomsin crossing, but there is also a very nice one in one of the glassed in stairwells on the parking garage level of Market Village Mall. The Grand Market has two or three fish stalls but only on certain evenings and I don't remember which ones. There used to be an aquarium shop on the Klong road in north west Hua Hin, but I haven't checked it in a couple of years so don't know if it is still there or not.

Also, there is a whole street of aquarium fish vendors in Petchaburi, with the biggest variety I've seen but I only went there once and my wife had to ask directions several times before we found it so (sorry) I can't tell you where it is exactly.

Edited by hhfarang