Camera Films

I know where to take films for processing, but am trying find a reliable supplier of film, B&W and/or colour, in 120 and 35mm.

Are there other film camera users who can actually say where they have bought or seen film recently?

I am trying to avoid having to take everything with me all the time, dealing with multiple x-rays, not to mention import duty if I have bulk packages in my cabin luggage. I am usually in Thailand for atleast 2 months at a time.

Thanks K.

I have also bought film at Pro Color Lab, but you can never be sure of supply. Also worth checking 3rd floor of Silom Complex at Photo Gallery shop.

Also Foto File @ MBK and AV Camera.

http://www.avcamera.com/

As long as you are not too fussy about the specific stock you can usually find color neg, slide and B&W in various formats (35, 120 & 4x5)

Don't worry about x-rays, they won't hurt your film. If you want to use a specific stock, just bring it in.

I have also bought film at Pro Color Lab, but you can never be sure of supply. Also worth checking 3rd floor of Silom Complex at Photo Gallery shop.

Also Foto File @ MBK and AV Camera.

http://www.avcamera.com/

As long as you are not too fussy about the specific stock you can usually find color neg, slide and B&W in various formats (35, 120 & 4x5)

Don't worry about x-rays, they won't hurt your film. If you want to use a specific stock, just bring it in.

Brilliant !! They have Rollei film for B&W .... including infrared !!

Muchas Gracias ** kopkun khrap .. etc etc