Top Academics Oppose Pheu Thai Computer Tablets Plan

webfact

If I had any say in the matter, the Kindles sold by Amazon are pretty nifty and would help learning without being misused. I still wouldn't advocate them to be given away though....

I think the proposal to gave away tablet computers would suitably prepare Thai students for their brain-dead adult life in Thailand though, especially if pro-Thaksin propaganda was distributed.

I don't see many braindead around my area......where do you live?

Really,Yaba must be in short supply

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had any say in the matter, the Kindles sold by Amazon are pretty nifty and would help learning without being misused. I still wouldn't advocate them to be given away though....

I think the proposal to gave away tablet computers would suitably prepare Thai students for their brain-dead adult life in Thailand though, especially if pro-Thaksin propaganda was distributed.

Good to see you get your share...

clap2.gifclap2.gif

clap2.gifclap2.gif

Another falang in Thailand who usually see the braindead by looking in the mirror

Edited by KKvampire

The trick is to have computers that have no way for the students to input their own virus laded programs. The goal is to have the proper software for teaching. Software could be updated and/or added through a port that will only work for that purpose.

If all this comes into fruition, MBK will make a fortune cracking students computers...

If it has WiFi or SIM card access, there will be no stopping them.

WiFi will be needed to print homework in class at the very least.

Of course how does one printer with WiFi deal with 70 kids with iPads wanting to print-out a file as class starts.... So Somchai, where is your homework? It's in the printer que teacher?

iPad has some constraints to random app installation,

but not that much, that the hackers can no doubts set up download schemes.

why would you need to print homework?