Is Life Living In Thailand A Never Ending Holiday

malct

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ Again if you read, they where not married.

This was the reason they did not marry.

Oops. You see I only scan these messages, I don't have the patience to read all these sad tales. Made me feel better now, as I said, i've never known a wife not to follow her hisband, that's the whole point of marriage, being together no matter what.

Oops. You see I only scan these messages, I don't have the patience to read all these sad tales. Made me feel better now, as I said, i've never known a wife not to follow her hisband, that's the whole point of marriage, being together no matter what.

Who ARE you? how old are you? What gender are you?

Edited by blazes

You forgot 'where do you come from'

You forgot 'where do you come from'

Where do you come from?

Is living in Thailand a never ending holiday?

Judging by these posts no.

The only advice I can give is to keep calm, learn the language, do nothing you wouldn'tt do at home, and don't, whatever you do, build a house and move to Isaan.

It's ok to build a house in Isaan, just dont go to live there yourself.

Edited by hotandhumid

The only advice I can give is to keep calm, learn the language, do nothing you wouldn'tt do at home, and don't, whatever you do, build a house and move to Isaan.

Or just go and live there when you want to, own a car of your own and a Condo of your own in Pattaya to have the choice.

Edited by GM1955

Or just go and live there when you want to, own a car of your own and a Condo of your own in Pattaya to have the choice.

Exactly! Have all set up in Patts, then a stick retreat if you fancy a break.

Perfick.

Thank you for your reply's

In the ideal world if we had one, i think a nice 2 bedroom house and about 100 Miles from her family at least, a good local bar full of expats with maybe a pool table and a darts board, 50 Baht for a bottle with AC were i can spend many happy hours ;-)

wifey would like a property with a shop were is most happy doing or cooking nice thai food!!!! Let see what the Future holds ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

In November i'm going to live with my girlfriend in "nong bua daeng" on her land {+/-4 RAI} and beside the land of her parents and brother. It is on top of a hill (very nice view) But now running city water ( too high !!!!)

Buying a car (on my name) and build a small house is my NEXT investment ,(I had thought to make " a lease for 30 years on her land" ?) I hope that after more than 6 months I can say ...." I have a good isaan girls and (family)"

A bigger problem to live in the "isaan region" is , launching a rewarding activity for my G/F and finding good schools for her daughter .