Transfering Funds Via Ach To Bangkok Bank Ny Problems

I have had my Bangkok Bank passbook savings account for 4 years now and last year I made several ACH transfers from my U.S. Bank to Bangkok Bank's NY branch without any problems. However, on my most recent attempt two weeks ago the funds did leave my U.S. bank but then a week later they were re-deposited with my U.S. bank saying that the Bangkok Bank account number was invalid.

I checked with Bangkok Bank and their records show that the funds did reach my Thailand account but they were then declined because the name was not an exact match.

Nothing has changed since I did the successful transfers last year and each bank is saying that it is not their fault -

any experience with this? any ideas?

I checked with Bangkok Bank and their records show that the funds did reach my Thailand account but they were then declined because the name was not an exact match.

I heard of some folks having problems due to the middle name. Your Bangkok Bank account probably uses your full middle name while your U.S. bank probably uses your middle name initial only. Have you checked with your U.S. bank to see exactly what name they sent the money under? Also, does that name match the name on your Bangkok Bank account, to include the middle name portion.