Dairy Queen

KRS1

DQ at Big C+ has them.

The new Big C that was once Carefore or the older Big C further south down the ring road?

This is making my mouth water! Anyone (Americans) know about Sonic's footlong chili-cheese hotdog? Oh man! With tater-tots! I'm dying here!!!!

shieeet im all about the sonic footlong!

My stomach just kicked me like there's a hungry fetus inside...really !

What is Sonic? :unsure:

Heaven.

It's a chain of "drive up and park your car" fast food in the USA. Standard fast food fare, and great desserts. They offer up a foot-long chili cheese dog that I'm pretty sure contributed to my obesity as a child.

Meanwhile, it's been six years since I've had one and I still crave them. That good.

<br />
<br />DQ at Big C+ has them.<br />
<br /><br />The new Big C that was once Carefore or the older Big C further south down the ring road?<br /><br />This is making my mouth water! Anyone (Americans) know about Sonic's footlong chili-cheese hotdog? Oh man! With tater-tots! I'm dying here!!!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

The one that was Carrefour.

It's a south-east thing... Something you probably did see in Myrtle Beach. Up north, we have Checkers. Real burgers, chili cheese dogs and real ice cream shakes.

It looks like one that I used to get in Myrtle Beach SC, but it came with coleslaw on it.

Does Big C (on 11) have a food court where i can sit down and tear up my chili dogs? (notice i said 'dogs' not dog)

Dont want to go to Butter is Better and have the waitresses watch me eat , cant stand that.

Does Big C (on 11) have a food court where i can sit down and tear up my chili dogs? (notice i said 'dogs' not dog)

Dont want to go to Butter is Better and have the waitresses watch me eat , cant stand that.

Much prefer doing it in public, with dozens of Thai's staring and laughing at you eh?

Edited by uptheos

Are you accusing our waitresses of paying attention to our customers? At your request, we can always have them turn their backs on you.

Edited by butterisbetter

Are you accusing our waitresses of paying attention to our customers? At your request, we can always have them turn their backs on you.

Maybe you could round up a bunch of people off the street and ask them to stare through the window at the farang tearing up the hot dog, so he feels more comfortable.........c'mon B is B where is your customer service ethic?...........waitresses watching people eat, what next? I suppose they'll be taking the plate away when it's empty and asking if there's anything else they can get you!.

How about have them scan the room visually every 15 seconds without blatantly staring? Doesn't seem hard to do, you should teach them its not polite to stare.

Anyway, im going to Dairy Queen at Big C, because the owner isn't a smartass prick and its cheaper.

Edited by KRS1

How about have them scan the room visually every 15 seconds without blatantly staring? Doesn't seem hard to do, you should teach them its not polite to stare.

You must be inordinately handsome because I do not see them staring at anyone when I eat there. Most of us have more of a problem getting attention sometimes. :unsure:

Edited by Ulysses G.

I guess it's Butter is Better then. My Thai g/f said she likes hotdogs too so tomorrow we will go try them. Can anyone give me a general location of where this place is?

THX

I bet it's no Sonic though, but in September, I'll be home! Off to Sonic and then straight to Taco Bell with all the Dr. Pepper I can drink!

Fatness, here I come!

Mikes also has them, nimanheimin, kad suan gaew department store, chang moi road.

But I like the one at the DQ located in Chiang mai airport better. Another thing to do is get a can of chili from tops and get some hot dogs at chester grill.

Mikes also has them, nimanheimin, kad suan gaew department store, chang moi road.

But I like the one at the DQ located in Chiang mai airport better. Another thing to do is get a can of chili from tops and get some hot dogs at chester grill.

But ours are all beef ny style hotdogs. Very different flavor from pork hot dogs.

Anyway, im going to Dairy Queen at Big C, because the owner isn't a smartass prick and its cheaper.

I only wish our problem was our waitresses paying too much attention to our customers. We often have to shoo them out from behind the counter to keep on eye on our guests. From what I hear from other restaurants, this problem is pretty much endemic in Thailand. Thais have this this irrational fear that westerners are very volatile and that they resort to calling people names such as "smartass prick" at the slightest provocation. Go figure.

Edited by butterisbetter