Treble Entry Tourist Visa Hull Or Birmingham?

Has anyone had any recent experience of applying for Treble Entry Tourist Visas from Birmingham or Hull consulates?

Both consulates form downloads show availability and price for these but do they actually give them out?

Thanks.

I presume they are 6 month validity. I thought it would be better to get treble entry as I'll be based in Nong Khai so exit/entry is less hassle than (unguaranteed) extensions from the local immigration office.

anyone try apply for a tourist visa from hull outside the UK (send passport to them with some extra money to mail it back) ?

i know it says they will only post it to people residing in the UK but everyone knows that's not really the case

just looking for some experiences before I send them mine. the thai embassy in helsinki is completely useless nowadays only issuing singles

anyone try apply for a tourist visa from hull outside the UK (send passport to them with some extra money to mail it back) ?

i know it says they will only post it to people residing in the UK but everyone knows that's not really the case

just looking for some experiences before I send them mine. the thai embassy in helsinki is completely useless nowadays only issuing singles

So true, I've sent my passport to Hull from outside of the UK, and have a couple of friends. that have done so as well.

With a 100% success rate, however this has all pertained to O-visas, before the clamp down.

Presumably it should be the same with tourist visas, but I cannot confirm this.

Understand that you're looking for confirmation, however it's quite easy to just send them and email and ask if they will do it?

So true, I've sent my passport to Hull from outside of the UK, and have a couple of friends. that have done so as well.

With a 100% success rate, however this has all pertained to O-visas, before the clamp down.

Presumably it should be the same with tourist visas, but I cannot confirm this.

Understand that you're looking for confirmation, however it's quite easy to just send them and email and ask if they will do it?

Thanks, yes i sent them an email already. Just wanted to get some actual experiences from actual people too

• 2 weeks later...

never received a reply but sent my passport there anyway and was issued a triple entry tourist visa. very fast service

wtk, can you confirm that you received a 6 month validity on your triple tourist visa. Thanks!

Thanks Lite Beer. I've seen it in their paperwork. Just wanted a confirmation from someone who's just received one.

Have a friend that needs a new visa, and was planning on having him go this route.