Western Food In Nonthaburi (Near Bang Yai City)

Caliguy

I've been looking around the Bang Yai area and haven't found anything. I'm not sure if Chefsxp delivers this far as well. Does anyone know of any western food restaurants near or around here that can deliver? (not pizzacompany or mcdonalds)

TIA.

Stop looking, because there aren't any... not even a pub!

-I am living in Kunalai Village between Bang Yai and Baan Buathong-

But the supermarket at the basement of "Index" has a descent selection of imported delicatessen and Yamazaki breads.

There are several restaurant projects at "The Square" but they are on hold until the completion of the BTS station.

• 2 weeks later...

There are several places in the nonthaburi area to get farang food.

there are three places right in one area off of Tiawanon road. a subway, a deli and a BBQ place. all are located on soi samakee.

I know the subway and the BBQ place deliver not sure about the deli.

Greg

Edited by griser

BBQ is BBQ Sandwich King and is excellent run by a nice American guy named Mark, the deli probably doew not deliver but has American style food and delicious blueberry pancakes.......owned by THais who resided in USA before, around the corner is a mexican restaurant that also does pizza/burgers etc..not too shabby............big foreign community there in Nitchada Thani

There are several places in the nonthaburi area to get farang food.

there are three places right in one area off of Tiawanon road. a subway, a deli and a BBQ place. all are located on soi samakee.

I know the subway and the BBQ place deliver not sure about the deli.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Caliguy!

I read you message and think i might be able to help you: I work in Impact Muang Thong Thani and there is an Irish Pub that opened last year. They do home delivery also, but i dont know if they serve your area. But try to call them and ask: 02-833-5171. Several of my friends tried it and they told me it is very nice.

Kengiro

• 1 month later...

Hi Caliguy!

I read you message and think i might be able to help you: I work in Impact Muang Thong Thani and there is an Irish Pub that opened last year. They do home delivery also, but i dont know if they serve your area. But try to call them and ask: 02-833-5171. Several of my friends tried it and they told me it is very nice.

Kengiro

Called to check and none of them could speak English.