Phunaka Golf Club, Chalong, Phuket

kenny999

What a great course and at a reasonable price, other courses here are a rip off but then this is a tourist island, I do not understand why other falang do not play here, it is not an easy course. up to you as we say here.. love it here and at a price I can afford!!! come on down people!!

A previous poster said this course is shit, I said come down and prove it, he declined, I wonder why? a great course, good price and not easy, if you think this is a bad course feel free to come down and play then tell us how you got on, takers I doubt it!!

• 1 month later...

Me and my whife have played a lot in Phunaka. I think the course is ok and the staff & caddies are very nice.

Phunaka is not in the same league as the other much more expensive clubs on this Island, the fairways are basically poor, the greens are okay,smooth and fast, yes this course has 6 par 3's I think it is a good training course and always have good fun there, 2 of the par 4's are very difficult driving holes and will test any golfer, the golf on this Island is way over priced, you only have to travel approx 90 miles to play Rajjaprabha Dam, Surat Thani, on a Tues this 18 hole course which I have been told is every bit as good as Blue Canyon is 300 bht plus caddy fee of 200 bht, so what would you rather pay, Phuket 4000 bht to over 6000 bht. I never paid these prices in the UK and won't be paying them here!!