Another Bar Owner Arrested

actiondell4

Another soi bukcow bar owner arrested for allegedly running a prostitution service from his bar.

The aussie owner of a bar was arrested after i presume farang undercover cops set up a sting and found the bar waitresses working there were alleged to be prostitutes.

When will they learn,not referring to this case as it still alleged,but others bar owners, not to have staff who are really prostitutes and not waitresses.

Edited by sbk
name removed--unsubstantiated rumor

i agree, what an outrageous accusation. Every person knows that there are no "working girls" working at bars in Pattaya. Somebody needs to apologize to the girls. :) I volunteer to do a thorough investigation to reach the truth of the matter (but it may take me a while to complete the investigative work). :)

i agree, what an outrageous accusation. Every person knows that there are no "working girls" working at bars in Pattaya. Somebody needs to apologize to the girls. :) I volunteer to do a thorough investigation to reach the truth of the matter (but it may take me a while to complete the investigative work). :)

partytime2.gif What will your budget be?

Lets not post details of someones life based on an unsubstantiated rumor, cheers. If you have a news report post the link here otherwise, lets allow people to keep their private lives private.

It was the Candy Bar, news article on Pattaya Daily News.

An Australian man and his Thai wife were arrested by undercover agents for opening a beer bar to sell sexual services. A Thai woman working for them was also arrested.

Cheers, seems OP got it wrong as to the bar

Edited by Rimmer
Fair use