Magic - Someone Is Trying To Scare Me

seonai

My ex husband of a long time ago says he's putting a curse on me. What do you guys think about this? He did it before and I went to a monk and the monk apparently took it away!!!!!! Is it rubbish or has anyone had experience otherwise?

S

you believe it Seonai, so it will work

just ignore the threats and try to understand it is all in the mind, don't worry please

if you cannot, go to the monk again to give you peace of mind :o

I paid a Thai witch a small fortune for a bottle of love potion.

After reading this thread I'm now beginning to think that it could be fake.

With just one dab of the potion on my cheek, I had a stage full of go-go girls throw themselves at me. I was covered in naked girls all trying to rip off my clothes and make wild passionate love to me......all for free too.

Now I'm really concerned. How can I explain to them that the potion may be fake?  :o

For a Gay man that would have been sooo embarassing.....

Wilko,

Was your comment a poor attempt at humour or are you inferring that I am gay?

If it was an attempt at humour, I suggest that you hone your apparent inadequate skills of mirth with a better choosing of your written words so that such comments are not misunderstood.

If you are inferring that I am gay, I can tell you that your unfounded assertion is not only totally inaccurate, but also slanderous.

Perhaps you would like to explain yourself and if you are a person of substance you will offer an appropriate written apology on this thread.

Thank you for your personal message but it really wasn’t necessary…

I'm so sorry MM I had no idea you were so homophobic – perhaps you’d like to re-read the sentence and you will realise that it is about gay men not liking to be kissed by women any more the straight men like being kissed by other men……still you know what they say about homophobes??

I need to make two apologies here.

First to the OP. I did not intend to use your subject as a means of challenging Wilko.

I promise you that this will be my last post on this thread. :D

My second apology goes to Wilko. I incorrectly thought that you were straight and perhaps a man of substance. I should have realised that you were homosexual when you introduced your "gay" message into this thread. I now realise that you posted your message with all good intent. Let me assure you that I am not homophobic so there is no need for you to be concerned. Should you ever venture into some of the straight bars in Pattaya, please make yourself known to me and I will gladly buy you a beer.

:o

i personally dont believe but also keep an open mind about these things...

a female friend of mines sister was apparently cursed by another girl at the bar where she worked after a row over a farrang man - she went crazy it seemed over night, screaming at nothing, acting very strange, not eating etc

after being in this state for about a month, a friend of hers called for her mother to come to bkk to collect and take her back to udon... she then had daily visits from a monk for a couple of weeks before returning back to her normal self.

the girl who had got, so say, witch doctor to perform the curse heard about what had become of this other girl and left bkk for patters.

very strange  :o

If you have an open mind you will work out that it's RUBBISH!

People under estimate the chances of coincidence and look for incidents to support their superstitions.....

I heard of a "mystic" on Koh Samui that told a Swedish girl she would be going on a long journey! Amazed, she said "that's astounding! I'm going back to Sweden in a coupole of days!".........

Uh- huh? get a life!

Poster, you'll be fine, however, I predict the man in question will be going down the road to nowhere...

yes wilko i do have an open mind - hence why i said "I personally dont believe it", meaning that i would happily listen to some far flung story about E.T, UFO's, spooks and Naga Fireballs firing out of the Mekong... i dont necessarily believe them, but i wouldnt just dismiss what someone had to say.

oh and i do have a life...

although feeling the need to justify my point on a story i was simply relaying - im beginning to wonder.

apologies - off topic

i personally dont believe but also keep an open mind about these things...

a female friend of mines sister was apparently cursed by another girl at the bar where she worked after a row over a farrang man - she went crazy it seemed over night, screaming at nothing, acting very strange, not eating etc

after being in this state for about a month, a friend of hers called for her mother to come to bkk to collect and take her back to udon... she then had daily visits from a monk for a couple of weeks before returning back to her normal self.

the girl who had got, so say, witch doctor to perform the curse heard about what had become of this other girl and left bkk for patters.

very strange  :o

If you have an open mind you will work out that it's RUBBISH!

People under estimate the chances of coincidence and look for incidents to support their superstitions.....

I heard of a "mystic" on Koh Samui that told a Swedish girl she would be going on a long journey! Amazed, she said "that's astounding! I'm going back to Sweden in a coupole of days!".........

Uh- huh? get a life!

Poster, you'll be fine, however, I predict the man in question will be going down the road to nowhere...

yes wilko i do have an open mind - hence why i said "I personally dont believe it", meaning that i would happily listen to some far flung story about E.T, UFO's, spooks and Naga Fireballs firing out of the Mekong... i dont necessarily believe them, but i wouldnt just dismiss what someone had to say.

oh and i do have a life...

although feeling the need to justify my point on a story i was simply relaying - im beginning to wonder.

apologies - off topic

Sorry I was agreeing with you and merely reiterating what you said

Edited by wilko

Thanks a million to all who replied to this. I feel a lot better and now see the dirty trickster for what he is. It helped to share it cos the info comes via email and it's hard to discuss that sort of stuff!!!!

Positive thinking here we go!!!!!!!

It is clearly bullshit from a very angry and jealous man who can't let go!!!!!

Thanks guys (a general reference to all of you!)

Seonai

Thanks a million to all who replied to this. I feel a lot better and now see the dirty trickster for what he is. It helped to share it cos the info comes via email and it's hard to discuss that sort of stuff!!!!

Positive thinking here we go!!!!!!!

It is clearly bullshit from a very angry and jealous man who can't let go!!!!!

Thanks guys (a general reference to all of you!)

Seonai

glad to hear that youre feeling positive again -

like you said its bullsh*t from an angry jealous ex...

think positive and move on

all the best seonai :o

I am not superstitious.. Dont belive init.. Hated the fact my wife was very convinced it works (she was very not typically Thai and lived in Europe years.. It bugged me she had what I felt was primitive superstitions)..

Witch doctor told her that if we didnt move house she would be dead in 9 months.. 6 - 7 months later she was dead !!

Heres another one on the topic.. I was totally head over heels in love with her and it was love at first sight, completely totally madly loved her, would have died for her without a question or thought.. She really was my 'one'.. Anyway were were discussing this black magic etc and I was getting frustrated at her insistence of its success..

She was saying how some girls buy love talismans and potions etc (things uder the pillow) and that a guy would be deeply in love and could never leave them etc.. So I was saying what a load of old crap.. Complete 'only if you believe it' stuff etc and you could see the anger flashing in her eyes.. Well it worked on you was her reply..

Shut me the ###### up !!!

Edited by LivinLOS

there is a word for curses that work because people believe them, can't remember what it is though. but for instance in voodoo-ism, if someone jinxes you and tells you about it, and you believe it strongly enough, it will come true. nothing to do with the voodoo, but your own brain manipulating things.

truer words have never been spoken... Just don't think about it....

Good on you seonai :o

I'm sure it will work out in your favour with a positive attitude like that.

My ex husband of a long time ago says he's putting a curse on me. What do you guys think about this? He did it before and I went to a monk and the monk apparently took it away!!!!!! Is it rubbish or has anyone had experience otherwise?

S

Don't worry, it's just another human being using our natural fear of the unknown as a weapon, this has been a favourite tool of humanity over the many years we have fouled the earth, and has taken many forms from religion to voodoo.

Make your own luck honey, and if your pathetic ex is still causing you worry over this which may get in the way of your confidence, then just see that monk again.

Good luck. :o