No Golfers Want To Play At Phunaka

kenny999

I played a few weeks ago and shot a 44. The course was better in the past before the reservoir construction started. One of the tee's was gobbled up and a par 3 lost (it was replaced, but no as good). The new par 4 is very tight and OB on the left. Overall, a good test of one's iron skill.

You scored 44 over 18 holes(16 under par, I think you should join the European tour asap!!!

Er, that's actually more like 28 under par. :ermm:

Er no it's par 60 9 holes twice!! and the reason people do not like playing Phunaka is because they lose ttwo many balls, this is a quote from the resident pro!!

Edited by kenny999

Give it 5 years or so and phunaka will become a moo baan.

The course makes peanuts and the land is worth too much for just the few hackers they get per day.

Nobel effort but the owners are out of their depth.

The owners are not interested in the fact money is being lost big time, Thia's will never reduce prices which would attract more people instead they do the normal thing here and raise prices, if it does go out of business in the future it would be a shame as it is a great little golf course but too tough for a lot of golfers who lose many many golf balls, another reason why people do not go their, golf is not every thing to me but Phunaka and Tablamu is at a price I am willing to pay for a fun game of golf, I would never pay the rip of green fee's at the other courses on this Island. but it's horses for courses and up to the individual.