Thai Ridgeback Dog

Gladiator

Not sure everyone above understands that a Thai Ridgeback is a pedrigree dog that's very expensive, especially from the website above, and a much more common Thai soi dog, many of which showing some (or many) ridgeback-traits?

Thank you WTK

A life time ago a part of my family were two Rodhesian Ridgebacks.

Cassie was a Blue Mearle, a type of Border Collie, and we loved her unitl her last breath after 15 years of loving family life.

I am not necessarily looking for a a pedigree - rather a ridgeback type of dog with the traits, of loyalty, and short hair which is easy to groom and keep clean.

Thank you for your response

I am not necessarily looking for a a pedigree - rather a ridgeback type of dog with the traits, of loyalty, and short hair which is easy to groom and keep clean.

In that case I also would suggest to pass by Care for Dogs shelter, or first look at some of the dogs on their website.Click on "adoption".

I bet you will find one to your liking. :)

Wishing you good luck in finding a new lovely addition to your family. :)

We have two lovely, sociable half Thai ridge backs. Brother and sister, looking for a home. We are moving and travelling on and cannot take them with us. They are 2.5 years old, love people but are also great watch dogs.