Lake Around Bkk ?

frenchFARANGbkk

hello,

Could somebody tell me where I could go for watersports, like wakeboard for example, around Bangkok?

I read something about Pathum Thani province, but I didn't find on internet where is the lake.

And If you know a closer place, Thanks you as well!

Thanks for your attention.

I have been to Bangkok but a few times, but I am given to understand that there are any number of bars where you can locate one or more girls willing to engage in what is termed as watersports.

If it is your desire, for only a few hundred baht more than a straight shag or hand shandy they will allow you to urinate on them or vice versa.

I haven't heard of wakeboarding but it sounds as if it involves the arousal from sleep using above mentioned lovegames. The word board may allude to the charge for the room i.e full board, half board or so on.

Check the hotels listed in this forum and ask the receptionist what the charge may be to be awoken from slumber by the gentle warm gush of pre-tested singha.

You will find most hotels in the red-light areas are very broad minded so you mustn't be too shy.

Judging by your eagerness to "go" in 2004, I'm guessing that you are a urinator as opposed to a urinee and that it is your wish to awaken your loved one with a shower.

Good luck to you! ....................... pervert!

Now I get it.

You and DR Peepee are one and the same! Or close enough to share those showers together?

What is this? Pick on the new guy?!

I bear neither of you malice (if indee you are two!) but if you could please explain the mean of the term troller or troll to me, I might be inclined to explain what is meant by a dickwad or an <deleted>. :o

There is no lake at PathumThani as far as I know. For watersports you are better off at a place like Pattaya where 'those type of people' gather to destroy the environment. But I did see some guys on the Chaopraya river one time using jet skis......god help us........ near to Koh Kret. This is very close to Bangkok.

There is a Klong inBangkok called Klong San Saeb. It has some big long monster speedingboats transiting people to and from work along it's length. You could wake baord behind one of them for sure........but you might grow an extra limb or two from the toxic reaction !! :o

• 3 weeks later...

I checked the website......this is no lake matey. This is the good old Chaopraya River. As I said above near Koh kret (Kret Island) I have seen people using Jet skis..........the further up river you go the more quiet it is and less wave action from passing craft. You would only have to dodge the huge barges that come down from Ayuthaya in a line of four or five and about 200 metres long.....empty they stand 4 or 5 metres out of the water. Full, you just see the top of them.

You should get a long tail boat to take you up there from Bangkok and make a day of it. On a Sunday you might see some people jet skiing and you could ask them.