Jesters Care 4 Kids

aussiechick

OK - There is only 52 days to go before the Fair is on again.

Same place - Diana Driving Range

Same time - 10:00a.m. - dark

As usual the call is out for any used books magazines CDs etc - if you would like to donate - send me a PM and I will organise to either collect or let you know where to drop te items off.

Check out the web site.

Thanks

Aussiechick

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesters Gala Party Night

Amari Orchid

Tickets - 1,800 baht per person (Tables of 10 can be reserved)

Ticket includes international buffet dinner, door prize, free flow of wine, beer & soft drinks

Dress: Smart casual

Entertainment will include various acts from around Pattaya along with a short auction (limited items), grand raffle (top prize: Honda PCX) and dancing till dawn.

For more information please contact vicechairperson[at]care4kids[dot]​info (or PM me)

All proceeds will go to Jesters Care for Kids Charity Drive

I like that, same time, as what, do you expect everyone to know when it was last year, come on love Dates etc, please.

Danlo:

Sunday September 11

and if you look at the side of this page you will see the logo and info for it as Thai Visa is a sponsor.

Have a look at the website

Thanks

I'll be there with a booth...B)

Will that be a free beer booth?:D

I wish :rolleyes:

no...I'll be selling my cast iron frying pans and share the booth with Sausage King.

You will have to become a sponsor raro so I can ask you about those pans. Give me a PM with details please.

I like that, same time, as what, do you expect everyone to know when it was last year, come on love Dates etc, please.

Danlo:

Sunday September 11

and if you look at the side of this page you will see the logo and info for it as Thai Visa is a sponsor.

Have a look at the website

Thanks

Thanks for that Luvvy

I'll be there for sure...will call you with some more bags of books!

Just don't piss off Raro as he will have some very heavy weapons close at hand! :lol:

Can you buy that case of beer for donation the day of the event? Or does it have to be done before hand?

Just don't piss off Raro as he will have some very heavy weapons close at hand! :lol:

Can you buy that case of beer for donation the day of the event? Or does it have to be done before hand?

Just drop the beer donations at our booth, we will take care of it......:whistling:

Will get back to you on that.

AC

A short Pattaya Mail video on some of the good stuff Jesters contribute to

That's a great link and shows us all what can be done to lift the spirits in a child's life with just a small donation. Best of luck to everyone involved!

Are they still looking for books and DVD's to sell at the fair? Anything else?

The website http://www.care4kids.info/ seems to have several problems, I can't click any of the javascript buttons on the left side, and the contact form is broken (link to captcha php code is broken).

Sorry - yes we don't have a webmaster at the moment. Please be patient.

Yes, we need Books, DVDs and Cds for the stall.

• 3 weeks later...

What about car parking? I will bring four young children and one of them is disabled, so I need to park my wheels close to the action!

Car parking is usually on the field behind the fair, maybe you could just stop outside the main entrance and drop them off?

What about car parking? I will bring four young children and one of them is disabled, so I need to park my wheels close to the action!

Car parking is usually on the field behind the fair, maybe you could just stop outside the main entrance and drop them off?

Thank you for that......... now I know that there is a car park area and my friend will take care of them at the main entrance as you suggested, whilst I park my car.

Just to keep you updated:

Thanks to everyone who came along last night. Thanks to all the musos who gave up their time to come alng and show the crowd what a great time they will have on Sunday 11 September. Speical thanks also to Wednesday's Child - the Thai guys who just get better and better!! Yes, they are also playing at the Fair on Sunday around 2:30p.m.

Once again thanks to everyone and we will see you all on Sunday!!