Where To Buy Chinese Clay Pots In Pattaya?

Jingthing

I think I may know this one. Turning right off of 2nd Rd., you go down the soi that runs directly in front of Big C, North Pattaya. It's a short road, ending in a T junction (4 minutes walk from 2nd). Turn right at the T; walk 30 meters; enter huge bargain store on left. If you haven't been to this place before, you're gonna love it... they've got everything for the kitchen (and more) at really cheap prices. Good luck, krap.

:wai:

I think I may know this one. Turning right off of 2nd Rd., you go down the soi that runs directly in front of Big C, North Pattaya. It's a short road, ending in a T junction (4 minutes walk from 2nd). Turn right at the T; walk 30 meters; enter huge bargain store on left. If you haven't been to this place before, you're gonna love it... they've got everything for the kitchen (and more) at really cheap prices. Good luck, krap.

Great place. Wish I found it earlier! Tons of stuff there.

Any chance of a map reference (pattayaphotoguide, for example)?

Penkoprod

Penkoprod

Easy to find. As mentioned before, it's pretty much right behind Big C, North Pattaya. Can't miss it. Lots of stuff on the sidewalk in front of that store...which is across the street from Big C.

No, it's not on the junction with Soi 2. It's parallel to Soi 2, the soi just behind the Big C shopping center. Take the road off Soi 2. It's a right turn right just before you get to Bic C, and go to the end. Turn left and about 100 meters or so on your right is the place. It's open air. Has a lot of junk also...but some good stuff.

Penkoprod

N12.945846°, E100.891853° Look it up on Google Maps or Google Earth

No, it's not on the junction with Soi 2. It's parallel to Soi 2, the soi just behind the Big C shopping center. Take the road off Soi 2. It's a right turn right just before you get to Bic C, and go to the end. Turn left and about 100 meters or so on your right is the place. It's open air. Has a lot of junk also...but some good stuff.

I never said Soi 2, though. What i said was Pattaya Sai Song 2

Thanks to BB 1950 for the map reference.

To save further confusion its easy to walk through Big C to the place:

Here

Penkoprod