Tv Slow Down

fredob43

Dont know if anyone else is getting the same problem as me but as soon as I log into TV my comp: slow's right down. then after two or three min: it stop's I have to close down and restart. Any other web site's no problem so it's got to be TV had two go's at getting this post in.TV problem?????

What browser are you using and what operating system? Nobody else has reported this problem so far.

Google crome window's 7 This has been for the last month or two. Before that never a problem. This one has gone in ok. It's not my Internet speed as when I check it's alway 5+ I get into forum's ok it's just when I click on a post it start's to slow and within a min: or two E-mail notifier stop's and all is buggered I click onto any other web site and when that come's up the E/notifier start's and I can go back into TV as said not had a problem with this one strange A Thank's for your sharp reply.

Do you have any add ons enabled in chrome? try starting it with all addons disabled, I use chrome from time to time and haven't had this issue but I also don't have any addons with chrome