Foreigners Who Exist In Thailand Just To Judge Others

happyrobert

You know the type, they watch every person, wear their smirks for years, only drink imported beer, stay alone because no one else is good enough to be in their presence, start numerous and often simultaneous threads criticizing others choices, manliness, and intelligence, suggesting that no one else's life has meaning but theirs, no one else's personal history was worth living but theirs.

They have more money, have been in Thailand longer, speak better Thai, and have never made an error in judgment since coming here. Braggadocios, arrogant and always confrontational.

My question for this type of person is (and you know who you are) why do you do it? Is your life so boring, so empty, so pathetic that you must instruct other foreigners how to live? If my 'life' were like that I would call it a day and go home and seek treatment before it's too late…

Thoughts?

As a point of interest what do posters think about expats here that go out boozing every night always leaving their small children at home with the mum, then getting home pissed, reeking off booze, smoke and cheap perfume..

Is that also up to them, as long as they are happy too?

Ha ha ha. I clearly struck a nerve with you.

Btw, your post could be me except for the 'speak more thai' bit :bah:

HR and HNH, keyboards at dawn. I have 1000 baht on HR.

Anyone other than HnH want to take the bet?

As a point of interest what do posters think about expats here that go out boozing every night always leaving their small children at home with the mum, then getting home pissed, reeking off booze, smoke and cheap perfume..

Yes it is.. smell of other girls and sex on them while mom cries.. but cant lreave the expat because of money.

Mom chose this life

Expat chose it too

But as far as i know nobody chose you to be judge.

Yes it is.. smell of other girls and sex on them while mom cries.. but cant lreave the expat because of money.

Mom chose this life

Expat chose it too

Yep, decent answer.

Well you know what they say, not everyone can have a driving license but everyone can have kids.

Mom chose this life

Expat chose it too

Yep, decent answer.

Well you know what they say, not everyone can have a driving license but everyone can have kids.

Sure.. im dont think im ready to have kids. I worry they will be my punishment for what i did to my parents.

does 4x a week qualify? as for the cheap perfume, I only shop at Emporium and that stuff ain't cheap.

Happyrobert, name names because I don't know anyone like that. Maybe choose your own company better if they bother you and certainly stop being concerned about such people as they're just not worth it

You have missed the point here in astonishing fashion.

does 4x a week qualify? as for the cheap perfume, I only shop at Emporium and that stuff ain't cheap.

No, at least 6.

These people are (selfish) scum.

I only get out about once a week.

Maybe that means my life has stagnated?

No, at least 6.

These people are (selfish) scum.

was worried there for a minute. Here is a tip for those out there that qualify for this distinctive honour - never come home smelling like a bar / or cheap perfume empty handed. Nothing gets rid of that frown at the door that a handful of good eats. (you can send your donations to the bkkjames been there done that fund) CO TVisa.

hotandhumid is definately 1 can short of a 6 pack, a flame and windup artist and hopefully won`t last long here on Thai visa.

Nope Moonrakers, I think his highness HnH is saying he approves of you. Well done.

Nope Moonrakers, I think his highness HnH is saying he approves of you. Well done.

Oh good, what a relief.

I was a tad concerned there for a minute.

hotandhumid is definately 1 can short of a 6 pack, a flame and windup artist and hopefully won`t last long here on Thai visa.

Yea, even when he tries to hijack the thread, each post is another shovel full of dirt for his own grave. Like the :bah: re:speaking Thai. Nice one!

Please keep posting so your true self will be crystal clear to all.

And, not to burst your moon-size bubble, hotandhumid, but there are at least two other posters to whom I referred in my OP. I'm sure you'll be disappointed to learn that they exceed you in all categories, including bragging rights to the most views for their posts. Kinda like rubber-neckers at an accident scene: unpleasant to see, but just gotta do it.

Now, back to the thread.

Why are these guys like this?

Now, back to the thread.

No different than the bullies when you were at school. Acted big and tough when surrounded by his lackeys, (or in this case hiding behind his keyboard), but always the dumbest muppet in the class that is scared of his own shadow when caught alone.

If I had a cute little darling like yours on the pic, I would be with him every night.

Isn't the OP doing exactly the same thing as he is complaining about, except from a contrarian point of view......btw if OP needs a part-time job, I need a helper to rake up leaves on weekends around the yard....doesn't pay much, but may allow for the occasional splurge on a bowl of noodles

Edited by tailspin

Yea, even when he tries to hijack the thread, each post is another shovel full of dirt for his own grave. Like the :bah: re:speaking Thai. Nice one!

Please keep posting so your true self will be crystal clear to all.

And, not to burst your moon-size bubble, hotandhumid, but there are at least two other posters to whom I referred in my OP. I'm sure you'll be disappointed to learn that they exceed you in all categories, including bragging rights to the most views for their posts. Kinda like rubber-neckers at an accident scene: unpleasant to see, but just gotta do it.

Now, back to the thread.

'guys' ?

Isn't the OP doing exactly the same thing as he is complaining about, except from a contrarian point of view......btw if OP needs a part-time job, I need a helper to rake up leaves on weekends around the yard....doesn't pay much, but may allow for the occasional splurge on a bowl of noodles

Ok, maybe time to lighten up on ole HnH. English teachers need to have a little fun too.