Performance Shops

hey people

im planning to visit thailand towards the end of the year.....attending the south pacific jamboree, i think thats what its called but yerr...i also wonna do a bit of shopping more specifically for my car...was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction as i dont have much time to wonder around....mainly interested in after market car parts i.e suspension, cold air intakes, wheels, struts etc

any help will do

kind regards

sorry if i posted in the wrong thread

hey people

im planning to visit thailand towards the end of the year.....attending the south pacific jamboree, i think thats what its called but yerr...i also wonna do a bit of shopping more specifically for my car...was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction as i dont have much time to wonder around....mainly interested in after market car parts i.e suspension, cold air intakes, wheels, struts etc

any help will do

kind regards

What kind of car? It may help us if we know......

hey people

any help will do

kind regards

Why do you want to buy that stuff in Thailand? It can be had cheaper elsewhere.

Pick up one of the car modding mags. They have ads from many aftermarket shops.

Op, you confused Thailand with Japan. Whatever we get here is imported and overpriced. You can get a cheap LOCAL turbo for a 1993 Thai made pickup that will boost your power to almost 100hp, but otherwise forget it.

The parts you are looking specifically COULD be made here, but, Christ almighty, please let us know who sells them in the local market.

Now, if you are talking about mod jobs for Japanese makes sold here - any suspension jobs are ok - struts, wheels, brakes, mags - anything easy to copy, but anything engine related is a put down - no cold air intakes, supercharges, or turboes, except for 1993 pickups.

Hi tuning mate

I have been in your shues before and asked for this trough the forum, it do not seem like the folks here do any serioues tuning on there rides.

So spent about 1 week looking for parts,until my thailady finally the last day understood what i was looking for.She told me she had been at this place lots of times. :o

If you take a trip to soi chula in bangkok and you will blow your headgasket. You will find about anything you need for your project.

If it is for german cars there are not that much to find but for the jap models there are a lot to choose from.

You could get lucky and find some complete supra/skyline engines in the sidewalk to.

Be sure to hijack a driver for the day because you need somewhere to store the stuff.

Good luck and parts hunting

:D