Who's The Better Friend?

thaibebop

Who do you think is the nicer person?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No online cat fights for us. Thaibebop just went ahead and posted this poll because I didn't seem to be that good a friend for not voting for him on the clown poll :o

And Lovejoy was a little annoyed I didn't voted for him either.

What can I say? I carn't please everyone! :D

But thankyou for everyone that has voted for me anyway :D

Icey wants to please everyone..... :D

A wonderful diplomat and budding politician. She's out kissing babies as we speak  :D

Me...?  I'm a quiet achiver, but am always there when you need me !!!

No vote-grabbing tactics for me....  :D  :D

I'm just me :D

....But if you rub me up the wrong way I get nasty :D

I won't force people to vote for me though :D

... KHALL IS A NICE PERSON :o

Darn you caught me off guard Khall....

Next breaking story

Khall64au was seen by a witness that wishes to not be named giving thaivisa members "favours" down the back of an alley way in effort to gain votes. The witness is now undergoing treatment in a mental hospital and has said to be "Scarred for life" said a doctor.

No pictures have been given because of the nature of them :o:D

Edited by Ice Maiden

STOPPRESS STOPPRESS STOPPRESS STOPPRESS STOPPRESS STOPPRESS

Ice maiden slammed for slander

Popular election candidate Ice Maiden has been sentenced to 2 months hard labor- for the slander of Khall64au - on the eve of the final poll date allowing voters to decide 'Who's the Better Friend'.

Ice Maiden was found guilty of slandering Khall64au in the heated lead-up election campaign after it was revealed she paid "favour" to a Mr Shady Patters editor who published a "dirty" cover story in an attempt to discredit her opponent.

Witnessed identified Ice maiden handing over her pocket money in a brown paper bag in the same dark alley where it was alleged that Khall "lurked" with certain ThaiVisa members.

Ice Maiden pleaded not guilty but said "I'm sowwie" to Khall anyway. Her sentence begins today with a breakfast of ice cream in her pyjamas. :o

So, the question remains: Who is the Better Friend? :D:D

Ice Maiden Found Not Guilty In Court!

Today the judge found Ice Maiden not guilty of the "cover story" quoted by the candidates rival. The elder Khall64au had been proven to use the young age of the teenager in bid to win the poll, she quoted such patronising phrases as "pocket money" and "pyjamas".

The story was pulled off by using some "links" which are being questioned as you read this.

The poll is getting even more heated as time flies by and what exactly does Khall64au have under her sleeve next? It has been rumored she has been working on a secret alliance with the rest of the older people in the nursing home in which she lives at.

:D:o:D:D

Edited by Ice Maiden

Icey wants to please everyone..... :D

A wonderful diplomat and budding politician. She's out kissing babies as we speak  :D

No vote-grabbing tactics for me....  :D  :D

I'm just me :D

....But if you rub me up the wrong way I get nasty :D

I won't force people to vote for me though :D

... KHALL IS A NICE PERSON :o

Ice Maiden in re-trial

In the light of new evidence recorded on Thai Visa Forum, Ice Maiden was ordered to a re-trial for her slanderous accusations against poll opponent Khall64au.

Judge "old bugger" who recently emerged from retirement at the local elders village said in the light of certain public comments issued by Ice Maiden and not previously presented to the court, the young but "wordly" defendant may see her sentence increased to 2 years of home detention moderating the Thai Visa "I'm Sowwie" thread.

:D

Ladies... OMG!!! :D:D Can´t leave you two alone for two days? Should be fun if you both come out to Guate simultaneously.. .I think LJ and I will just kick back and watch!

Icey wants to please everyone.....  

No vote-grabbing tactics for me....

I still await the direct deposit in my slush fund Khall :o

I'm just me 

....But if you rub me up the wrong way I get nasty 

I won't force people to vote for me though 

... KHALL IS A NICE PERSON  :D

How do we rub the right way??

Popular election candidate Ice Maiden has been sentenced to 2 months hard labor- for the slander of Khall64au - on the eve of the final poll date allowing voters to decide 'Who's the Better Friend'.

Ice Maiden was found guilty of slandering Khall64au in the heated lead-up election campaign after it was revealed she paid "favour" to a Mr Shady Patters editor who published a "dirty" cover story in an attempt to discredit her opponent.

Witnessed identified Ice maiden handing over her pocket money in a brown paper bag in the same dark alley where it was alleged that Khall "lurked" with certain ThaiVisa members.

Ice Maiden pleaded not guilty but said "I'm sowwie" to Khall anyway. Her sentence begins today with a breakfast of ice cream in her pyjamas.  :D

So, the question remains: Who is the Better Friend? 

I want a pair of those icecream pj´s

nice pic Cdnvic!

And insight, I will NOT have you talk of my Idle Ho´s in that manner.

Kayo, the Klazy (poll winning) Krown

Ladies... OMG!!! :D  :D  Can´t leave you two alone for two days? Should be fun if you both come out to Guate simultaneously.. .I think LJ and I will just kick back and watch!
Icey wants to please everyone.....  

No vote-grabbing tactics for me....

I still await the direct deposit in my slush fund Khall :o

I'm just me 

....But if you rub me up the wrong way I get nasty 

I won't force people to vote for me though 

... KHALL IS A NICE PERSON  :D

How do we rub the right way??

Ice Maiden pleaded not guilty but said "I'm sowwie" to Khall anyway. Her sentence begins today with a breakfast of ice cream in her pyjamas.  :D

So, the question remains: Who is the Better Friend? 

I want a pair of those icecream pj´s

nice pic Cdnvic!

And insight, I will NOT have you talk of my Idle Ho´s in that manner.

Kayo, the Klazy (poll winning) Krown

Yes, no one can shag a poll better than Kayo! :D