Galoises?

Suddenly had a kill-for lust for Galoises cigarettes - Gitanes, even.

I know Sampet in Nathon goes the rolling baccy but anyone know if they or anyone else has the cigs?

Sigh.

R

Edited by robsamui

I heard of a band of gitanes roaming around Issan with elephants and fiddles on another thread .

Well I suppose that if you have nothing whatsoever to say about French cigs then fiddling with elephants could pass the time for a moment or two . . . :whistling:

R

I heard of a band of gitanes roaming around Issan with elephants and fiddles on another thread .

Well I suppose that if you have nothing whatsoever to say about French cigs then fiddling with elephants could pass the time for a moment or two . . . :whistling:

R

smoke em if ya got em :wai:

what the hell u r going on about ? i think you have found your person that can supply french cigs !

what the hell u r going on about ? i think you have found your person that can supply french cigs !

If I really needed an acrid smoke I could go to the park and collect douts and save em in an old backy tin for to be rolled up .

If I really needed an acrid smoke I could go to the park and collect douts and save em in an old backy tin for to be rolled up .

Sigh :rolleyes:

Sigh :rolleyes:

A child hood memory .