Getting A New Thai Passport

webby1812

Hi All,

I am hoping somebody may be able to help me with some directions.

I heading out to Thailand next month to get married and hopefully get my new wifes settlement visa application made.

We intend to get married at the Local office near Tak, the following day we intend to drive to Chiang Mia to apply for her new Passport.

I don't mind driving outside of Bangkok provided I know where I am going, can anybody help with pointers on how to find the Passport Office in Chiang Mai as

I am struggling to relate this Map, against google earth/maps in order to get a lat/long to put in my TomTom GPS

Thanks In advance

Yes, it’s out north of CM on the 107, about 5Ks after thesuper highway, on the other side of the road from the prison, you want thelarge building set back in its own grounds on the left. Sorry I don’t knowwhere about in the building….But you can ask when you get there.

You need to go to City Hall,as explained north of the city. Cost is a touch over 1000 baht and you are required to take ID card and fill out a form. Photos will be taken there. We recently did a renewal for my wife and it took about 20 minutes.