Buying Land Or Condo In Thailand?

Siam International Legal Group, Thailand's LARGEST legal service network is offering a free report on "How to Buy and Sell Land in Thailand."

The report covers topics such as The Process to Buy Land, The Process to Buy Condo, Property Taxes in Thailand, Examples of Tax Calulations, Frequently Asked Questions, and Ten Common Problems with Buying Land in Thailand.

Foreigners are also advised that now they can finance up to 70 percent of the value of their property purchase using the Bangkok Bank, Singapore Branch. The term of the loan is up to ten years.

To receive the free report, visit our website at:

Free Property Report

Siam International Legal Group

Bangkok - London - Las Vegas - Phuket - Chiang Mai

[email protected] 24 hour LIVE CHAT

45 Sukhumvit Soi 24

BTS Phrom Phong

Bangkok (66) 2 661-1362

London 0207 101 9301

Las Vegas 1-877-252-8831

Phuket 076-345-277

Chiang Mai 053-807070

Siam may be a good/useful company - but my intitial experience with them was less than encouraging. I e-mailed to ask for their estimate of their costs of setting up and and maintaining a company primarily for land-purchase (fees, taxes etc). Several erratic e-mail exchanges and I still didn't get an answer to what must be a very common question. It culminated in their effectively asking me to sign up with them and then all would be revealed............... and that's where I gave up with them.

I'd appreciate any feedback on whether the "free report" actually tells us anything we don't already know.

Our link is now working for the Free Report. Sorry for the difficulty anyone may have experienced.

You can contact our Property Lawyers directly at the email below or give us a call if you have any specific questions regarding purchasing land or condo in Thailand. We do receive a large volume of emails each day, however we will try our best to answer your email as best we can. And yes we are looking for a new web designer.

[email protected]

Bangkok (66) 2 661-1362

London 0207 101 9301

Las Vegas 1-877-252-8831

Phuket 076-345-277

Chiang Mai 053-807070