Mamoth Banana

actualy those big bananas i found were less tasty ; here we have huge bananas with very little taste whereas in thailand the bananas were small and flavourful; yes, talking strictly about the real bananas... no quai jokes

bina

actualy those big bananas i found were less tasty ; here we have huge bananas with very little taste whereas in thailand the bananas were small and flavourful; yes, talking strictly about the real bananas... no quai jokes

bina

Thank you Bina,

This one is actually tasty but a little harder to bite into than the normal fruit.

Also sweetish, we let it lie for a week before trying it out and it did not go black either.

bina

Thank you Bina,

This one is actually tasty but a little harder to bite into than the normal fruit.

Also sweetish, we let it lie for a week before trying it out and it did not go black either.

Hey 72 Anton what it is? a meal in a peel got to be mo' betta. If you stumble across any plants in your journeys *I'd love to try to grow them as usually fruit of that size is common for frying yet the photo looks in color and shape of a great eating banana as you say. It would be fun to get more info if can. Forever Feeling like a banana on a Ford

Nice try but you need to perfect your graphic skills further. That is a picture of two bananas, one stuck in the skin of another.

Hey noticed what he said and looks like you cut the peal off the top section so you could see the banana. makes my mouth water and hope i can get a plant to grow someday. Enjoy Antonio FFFFFFords Forever