Parcels From The U.S

james24

How long do they take to get here?

I ordered a product about a week ago, she was sending it standard international in a jiffy bag. Normally from Spain it takes about a week this way, just wondering how about from the U.S..??

I frequently order things from amazon.co.uk. Normal delivery time is 6-8 days. The few times that I have ordered from amazon.com it has taken at least twice that time. I guess that US Postal "Service" is the guilty party :unsure:

/ Priceless

My experience with USPS to Thailand is anywhere from 10 days to 21 days regardless of class of postage service, the difference in time being totally random. That being said, I have never lost any package. With any international package, I never get worried until after 30 days, 60 days for Canada.

I've gotten many many things from the US by Priority Mail. Always takes exactly 7-8 days from makling to my door in a village. First Class mail takes longer. USPS has a disclaimer on their website that says First Class may wait for awhile. I have had a first class envelope take as long as a month. I don't know anything about a "jiffy bag." What is it? Also, Thai customs could have snagged it. I have NEVER lost anything, despite having "written things off" in my mind, noly to have them arrive a week later. I understand that if you are in BKK or CM, there is postal theft, but here in the sticks, I have never experienced it.

I hope no-one snagged it, I understand it happens but so far touch wood Ive been quite blessed with my post.

Nice to know that bubble wrap envelopes only take 7-8 days in some cases, thats exactly what I ordered/its coming in.