Clubs/Agogos In Bangkok

Suiken

Hi guys some of the clubs like neverland, the bank, hollywood. Are they similar to agogos? where you go to pay and pick up girls? are they similar to agogos or are they real clubs/discos?

expenses in those clubs? anyone been? also like exotica, big apple, piano. thanks guys

They're 'gentlemen's clubs'. It's set up kinda like a normal club, but it's not. The chicks are all employees and you pay for them to stand at your table and drink with you. There is a show with coyote dancers while you drink. The dancers are very hot compared to farang gogo bars, and it's quite a bit more expensive too. A drink for the hostess is gonna start at like 300 baht and you have to keep buying them for each one at your table. You can buy a membership that comes with free bottles of whiskey and lady drinks and is cheaper in the long run, but you have to shell out about 30,000 baht to start with. You may or may not be able to pick up the hostesses, depends.

Except for Hollywood, that's a normal club that also has a show and dancers. It's in all the guidebooks and gets a lot of foreigners though, and they tend to lie about the price of drinks and rip them off. Difficult for a foreigner to get the real price if you don't speak Thai or have one with you that is willing to fight them

They're 'gentlemen's clubs'. It's set up kinda like a normal club, but it's not. The chicks are all employees and you pay for them to stand at your table and drink with you. There is a show with coyote dancers while you drink. The dancers are very hot compared to farang gogo bars, and it's quite a bit more expensive too. A drink for the hostess is gonna start at like 300 baht and you have to keep buying them for each one at your table. You can buy a membership that comes with free bottles of whiskey and lady drinks and is cheaper in the long run, but you have to shell out about 30,000 baht to start with. You may or may not be able to pick up the hostesses, depends.

Except for Hollywood, that's a normal club that also has a show and dancers. It's in all the guidebooks and gets a lot of foreigners though, and they tend to lie about the price of drinks and rip them off. Difficult for a foreigner to get the real price if you don't speak Thai or have one with you that is willing to fight them

'A drink for the hostess is gonna start at like 300 baht and you have to keep buying them for each one at your table. You can buy a membership that comes with free bottles of whiskey and lady drinks and is cheaper in the long run, but you have to shell out about 30,000 baht'

Anyone who voluntary gives away money like this, are IMO:

1. Drunk.

2. Mentally disturbed.

3. In possession of too much money.

Or a combination of the above.

'A drink for the hostess is gonna start at like 300 baht and you have to keep buying them for each one at your table. You can buy a membership that comes with free bottles of whiskey and lady drinks and is cheaper in the long run, but you have to shell out about 30,000 baht'

1. Drunk.

2. Mentally disturbed.

Its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. I suppose these ladies are just helping us get to heaven.

Anyone who is bothered about other people's money is, in my opinion, either tight, bigotted or jealous. And the worst of it is that you will probably rise to the bait, because you're also insecure, and you think you can win a battle of wits with an idiot.... Or some subset of the above

SC

Hollywood is a decent place to send my castoffs...next.

Edit: sp

Is that in RCA or Nana?

How can they wear so little without being sexy?

Sorry, I'm back on the live beach volleyball. And the funny thing is that the boys in Brazil are in the office just now!

SC

Is that in RCA or Nana?

Sorry, I'm back on the live beach volleyball. And the funny thing is that the boys in Brazil are in the office just now!

SC

Are you sure?......time to announce an immediate video conference...lol

Is that in RCA or Nana?

SC

I'll be raging if they were in the pub as well...

SC

Is that in RCA or Nana?

SC

SC

No you would be disappoinnted. And maybe worried about one or two of them....

Edit: sssssss

Edited by smokie36

SC

You're obviously struggling to concentrate on work at the moment... I don't think our lads are near the coast. Although I am sure they think the same about me...

Afternoon delights (sorry, this is a bit of a diversion back on topic)

So one day I knocked off work early and traipsed round every likely pub in Sukhumvit...

"Do you show the league world cup?"

I couldn't find it anywhere, so I sat in the Penalty Spot following Scotland Fiji on the "Latest Scores" on the BBC Internet.

We won, anyway, but still didn't qualify for the semis.

SC

SC

You're obviously struggling to concentrate on work at the moment... I don't think our lads are near the coast. Although I am sure they think the same about me...

Afternoon delights (sorry, this is a bit of a diversion back on topic)

So one day I knocked off work early and traipsed round every likely pub in Sukhumvit...

"Do you show the league world cup?"

I couldn't find it anywhere, so I sat in the Penalty Spot following Scotland Fiji on the "Latest Scores" on the BBC Internet.

We won, anyway, but still didn't qualify for the semis.

SC

I'm fully given ove rto the weekend....I'm off to Cornwall soon...busy waxing my board tomorrow....I hope the waves are kind.

Sorry for rambling but its an important game for our playoff chances...slim pickings indeed.

m fully given ove rto the weekend....I'm off to Cornwall soon...busy waxing my board tomorrow....I hope the waves are kind.

Sorry for rambling but its an important game for our playoff chances...slim pickings indeed.

Let's hope the waxing does not go awry.

Cornwall's got the best surf in the world, outside the Hebrides and overseas.

SC

EDIT: Its an important game for our play-off chances too!

1. Drunk.

2. Mentally disturbed.

Or Japanese.

1. Drunk.

2. Mentally disturbed.

Or Japanese.

Or just not a tightfisted angosaxonwanke_r.

Remember, some of us, although we treat money as more important than you do, treat pennies as less important - because we have so many of them,. Even a very clever man can have more money than sense (in fact, if you think that intelligence affects your earnings, he is more likely to have more money than sense, compared to the rest of us,,,)

I am fortunate to be in that group, though every night I try to rectify the situation.

I've tried it, and to be honest, its just uncomfortable, being a tightfistedwanke_r. Money is not that important,

SC

1. Drunk.

2. Mentally disturbed.

Or Japanese.

Or just not a tightfisted angosaxonwanke_r.

Remember, some of us, although we treat money as more important than you do, treat pennies as less important - because we have so many of them,. Even a very clever man can have more money than sense (in fact, if you think that intelligence affects your earnings, he is more likely to have more money than sense, compared to the rest of us,,,)

I am fortunate to be in that group, though every night I try to rectify the situation.

I've tried it, and to be honest, its just uncomfortable, being a tightfistedwanke_r. Money is not that important,

SC

Obviously, you didn't get my point. But that's normal with your replies. :)