True Internet/Cable/Sat Shop In Pattaya

naidraw66

Much easier place to get to mate.

Opposite Carrefor there is a payment place,and if u want things like a new modem that will be in siamgomin(sp),next to index shop on sukhumvit rd,next to siam country club road,same side.

Congrats on moving to a place with fresh air btw.

By the way, I also recently moved from Bangkok to Jomtien, and really glad I did too, you won't regret it. It's much better down here.

I lived in Jomtien before when I was working in the area, but then unfortunately had to move to Bangkok when my work site changed. Been there three years and hated every second of it! So glad to have escaped!!

By the way, I also recently moved from Bangkok to Jomtien, and really glad I did too, you won't regret it. It's much better down here.

Another congrats,u know it makes sense mate.Unless one has to work in Bangkok,i cannot comprehend how anyboy would want to live there and bring up kids in that pollution and stink.

the bloody rats are bigger than my cats

I lived in Jomtien before when I was working in the area, but then unfortunately had to move to Bangkok when my work site changed. Been there three years and hated every second of it! So glad to have escaped!!

A warm welcome,even though i live central pattaya i enjoy a few beers in Jomtien,a very relaxed place with many good guys there.They dont even talk about how much money u have,a refreshing change no doubt.

Opposite Carrefor there is a payment place,and if u want things like a new modem that will be in siamgomin(sp),next to index shop on sukhumvit rd,next to siam country club road,same side.

Carrefor is now Big C.

Another congrats,u know it makes sense mate.Unless one has to work in Bangkok,i cannot comprehend how anyboy would want to live there and bring up kids in that pollution and stink.

the bloody rats are bigger than my cats

Yea, me too . Two years in Bangkok and glad to have moved back to Jomtien last year.

Only thing in Bangkok is more shopping choices

Carrefor is now Big C.

Is that the big C EXTRA on Pattaya Klang (Central)