Where To Buy An Ais 1-2-Call Sim?

xandreu

I don't know if I'm asking the dumbest question on earth but I'm looking for a micro sim for my iphone which will give me 3G and I'm not having much luck.

I think an AIS 1-2-Call is what I'm looking for, and was told I had to go to an actual AIS shop to buy one so I went to one in Panthip Plaza and they just kind of looked at me as if I was from another.... country.

They told me to go to one of the mobile phone shops which I did, and they told me that the only place to get a micro sim was somewhere near the airport? Is this true?

I see on other threads that lots of people have these sim cards so I get the feeling I'm just being a bit dumb.

I'm looking for a pre-paid sim which I can top up whenever I need to.

Please help :/

If it's not a Thai Iphone, you will be sent to Airport Plaza to see the Wizard.

He has to operate before the Thai market SIM will work properly.

You can't just bring a phone in and change over the SIM.

Tosh! I went to KSK today and bought a sim no problem. I have no idea what sim it is, what package I'm on, how much it is to top up, how to top up or what network it is, but it now has the 3G symbol in the upper left corner of the screen and I think she mentioned wi-fi too, so...result!

I think.

I bought mine (micro Net-SIM for iPhone4) at the AIS booth on the ground level at Big-C, they even programmed it with my existing AIS number, and set-up "multi SIM" so I can switch to another phone with the regular SIM with a few key strokes (for times when I don't wish to carry a brick around with me).