Ko Chang And An Internet Date

stardancer

A friend of my thai wife and my self has met a woman on the internet in Thailand and within 6 weeks she has him book and paid for a holiday on the Island Ko Chang.

He is around 60 she is 40 somthing and a teacher. She is taking her car to the island by boat.

To me it all sounds fine but my thai wife has told me many tales about this island and she has given me many scenarios about what could happen to an un prepaired farang.

My wife is very dramatic I am sure he would be fine, does anyone have any info for me?

Cheers.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is he worried about??? He is not a baby, he can look after himself. There is no more danger in Koh Chang then anywhere else in the World.You are not talking about great deal of money, accomodation is cheap there. And if the woman is a teacher , she is the most likely decend girl.

What sort of stories have you heard about Koh Chang ? Seriously, I'm interested to know....I always thought it was a laid-back place.

Do your wife's stories involve mature men, or drunken teenage backpackers ? I've always been wary of going there because I can't stand being woken up by drunken idiots at 1am. Though I think certain beaches are quieter than others.

Female teachers are the go.....they are usually decent women because in Thai society they need to be seen by everyone in the area as conservative, decent people. So they are constantly having to fulfill this role.

Edited by Latindancer

If your friend is really keen to go on vacation with a woman he has never met in real life, he probably deserves to learn any such lesson the hard way.

That's what I was thinking.

1. Has this guy actually met the woman?

2. Does he know for certain that she's a teacher?

3. How long has he been in Thailand?

4. Does he live here or is he just visiting?

And do respectable teachers really meet men on the interent and then go on holiday with them six week later?

If your friend is really keen to go on vacation with a woman he has never met in real life, he probably deserves to learn any such lesson the hard way.

And do respectable teachers really meet men on the interent and then go on holiday with them six week later?

In general I would have to agree that teachers don't normally meet a man they have never met for a vacation because that implies sex with a stranger.

However, is it possible? Sure Thai women don't think as much about consequences as the average female.

The car I think is a the giveaway. Playing the odds most hookers are not going to show up with a car.

If the teacher is fat then I think it is probably real.

Fat teachers on the INTERNET only seem to pull men from ethnic groups that they really don't care for.

And fat ladies in Thailand in business or teaching usually have higher positions than skinny ladies.

Face it you get more bang for the buck with a chubby chick in both business and pleasure if you can get over the difficulty shopping for plus sizes.

What is the worst thing that can happen? Drugged, rolled and tossed in the ocean. It happened to me once and the water usually wakes you up before you drown. What little I remember about it was a fun night and beats an Aussie pub in the outback for sentimental memories. If I had the choice of spending a week with crocodile Dundee or a Thai hooker masquerading as a teacher I would take the Thai lady.

Lets say she is a phony. It will make a great story to tell the grandkids. 60 years is a decent life, so you go out in a blaze of wild sex and drugged glory, who cares. Live a little. 60 is not the time to be conservative. One should have done anything you wanted to do by 60 so now is the time to have fun and take some chances.

If your friend is that interested in meeting this lady, then why not.

Tell him to use common sense.

Just because she has a car does not mean she can not be a play girl. But odds are less that she is low class.

The guy may be putting the lady up in seperate rooms............ Who knows.

Up to them.

What?

Meeting girls from the net is great.

I have spoke to teachers before on the net, infact one keeps asking me to go around for some hot sex. Yes i know she is a teacher as i have pictures of her with her students and also seen her on a webcam.

Meeting girls on the net is easy and fun. You might have to watch yourself if your getting on a bit though. Thats when it comes down to money not feeling.

Get lady send him photo of her ID card and name of school she work.

He can then look on internet to see she really work at school, most school have internet site with staff list and staff photo.

@ AndrewBKK

Everyone do like that, just not somewhere anyone know them.

Edited by OlafStapleton

I don't think there's anything wrong with setting up a 'play date' he's a big boy. However the OP, I feel has a right to be worried for his friend. No long term relationship will come out of this, well, not the type your mate is thinking of. If your mate just wants to bump ugly's for two weeks…Tell to go to Pattaya he can have a new squeeze every night……..I would bet for a lot less money as well.

OP, have you spoken to your mate, or are you just wringing your hands over this? Get in there and tell him….it's your job, you're his mate, I agree with you, but YOU need to put him straight. If he does not accept what you say, fine…'Up to him'

Edited by metisdead
Font reset.

@ AndrewBKK

Everyone do like that, just not somewhere anyone know them.

No, not everyone -- though I do understand that Thai "players" are usually very disceet.

In England we have a polite expression for this ............ "you don't shit on your own doorstep".

But it's much less likely to happen if the two have never previously met.

What sort of stories have you heard about Koh Chang ? Seriously, I'm interested to know....I always thought it was a laid-back place.

Do your wife's stories involve mature men, or drunken teenage backpackers ? I've always been wary of going there because I can't stand being woken up by drunken idiots at 1am. Though I think certain beaches are quieter than others.

Female teachers are the go.....they are usually decent women because in Thai society they need to be seen by everyone in the area as conservative, decent people. So they are constantly having to fulfill this role.

Hi, My wife father was army and she grew up in that environment, she said that a lot of drugs arrive into thailand via the sea and those islands of cambodia & thailand. She is very concerned about the fact that this women is taking her car and why she insisted on this island. She really cares for this old fella and my wife does not trust anyone.

Thanks

1/ No. only web camed

2/ No again, but only pictures of her at school.

3/ He has been once before for 2 weeks.

4/ just visiting to meet her.

And your question -- well thats what my wife is thinking as well.

Cheers

I don't think there's anything wrong with setting up a 'play date' he's a big boy. However the OP, I feel has a right to be worried for his friend. No long term relationship will come out of this, well, not the type your mate is thinking of. If your mate just wants to bump ugly's for two weeks…Tell to go to Pattaya he can have a new squeeze every night……..I would bet for a lot less money as well.

OP, have you spoken to your mate, or are you just wringing your hands over this? Get in there and tell him….it's your job, you're his mate, I agree with you, but YOU need to put him straight. If he does not accept what you say, fine…'Up to him'

I will have a talk with him, I just thought I would get a few points of view of TV.

Thanks..

why is it always a friend ?

I this case it is. I'm married, kid and all that. Thailand is a different place for me now. I usualy give a little advice for my mates when they head to the usual places. But its the misses thats walking around the house on her high horse.

It's Ko Chang, not Pattaya. Nothing at all to worry about there. The biggest problem is he might think it's boring

And taking a car there is normal, it's the best way to get around. Tuk tuks are expensive and there aren't enough of them. Hard to get around especially after dark.

Tip for all foreigner

When meet Thai lady for first time, take photo of her ID card with mobile phone.

Very hard to play any game with you when you know where she live and who she is.

Always amazed foreigner happy to sleep with total stranger and trust her with all their stuff.

Get PHOTO of her ID CARD

I have friends live with Thai lady for year or more, only ever know her nickname, very stupid.

Also

Get copy of her Tabian Ban book, very easy to do.

Tell lady "Teerak I think want buy you m/c, you give me Tabian Ban so I can register in your name"

No lady ever say no, you make excuse not to buy bike later.

Also the family tour.

Thai lady like to show foreigner boyfriend off to all family. Take satnav in pocket, mark every house you visit. She have nowhere to hide in future.

Edited by OlafStapleton

Tip for all foreigner

When meet Thai lady for first time, take photo of her ID card with mobile phone.

Very hard to play any game with you when you know where she live and who she is.

Always amazed foreigner happy to sleep with total stranger and trust her with all their stuff.

Get PHOTO of her ID CARD

I have friends live with Thai lady for year or more, only ever know her nickname, very stupid.

Also

Tell lady "Teerak I think want buy you m/c, you give me Tabian Ban so I can register in your name"

Also the family tour.

Thai lady like to show foreigner boyfriend off to all family. Take satnav in pocket, mark every house you visit. She have nowhere to hide in future.

Wow... You a bit paranoid aren't you. Are you saying YOU do ALL of those things?

Tip for all foreigner

Get PHOTO of her ID CARD

Also

Also the family tour.

And Ithought the art of romance was dead…….You say; "When meet Thai lady for first time, take photo of her ID card with mobile phone" You old smoothie 'OlafStapleton' Howa bout finger printing, your date as well. Have you been bitten? I can see aThai girl got under armor, but to malign a countries entire female population………..A bit strong mate! This is the route you use to find a G/F in Thailand?…..A priceless piece of insight, I actually feel sorry for you, You will never, never find a good woman in Thailand….Never!

The fact is western men coming to Thailand looking for a young sexy trophy wife or G/F are just asking for it. Their sex kitten will quickly turn into an ally cat, once she has MR all cock and no brains where she wants him!

My advice,If you're here for shagging the locals then…………………….Just do that and get on with it, wear a 'Johnny' and go home with some great memories! If you want a wife……News flash! You need to change you whole approach……don't pick-up, poor,un-educated bargirls, I know there are exceptions, but in real life not the norm. A heads up for some…….No, young pretty Thai girls don't find, bald,drunk, overweigh creepy guys any more attractive than they do in the west.

Forget the ID cards and Magnum PI bull shit.Pull this shit on a good, decent Thai girl and she will walk and leave you feelingvery dumb!

Edited by metisdead
Font normalized.

It's Ko Chang, not Pattaya. Nothing at all to worry about there. The biggest problem is he might think it's boring

And taking a car there is normal, it's the best way to get around. Tuk tuks are expensive and there aren't enough of them. Hard to get around especially after dark.

Thanks DP25.. He is a pretty quiet guy so he will probably enjoy it.

Tip for all foreigner

Get PHOTO of her ID CARD

Also

Also the family tour.

OlafStapleton, my wife read your addvice about "Teerak I think want buy you m/c, you give me Tabian Ban so I can register in your name" was agreat idea.

Thank you..

Olaf...you must be a cracker on the first date.

Stardancer......the scenario could be not so different to your av.....just without the killer bod and silky shiny hair.

and to add one more 'does he know' to the list.....does he know she is a she ??

Of course.

Respectable women are often as naughty as the less respectable ones.

That's why she meets him at Ko Chang where nobody she knows will see her with him.

Of course.

Respectable women are often as naughty as the less respectable ones.

That's why she meets him at Ko Chang where nobody she knows will see her with him.

Point is ............. she's never even met this guy before.

How does she know he's not a fat slob with bad breath and alcohol problems?

And how does he know she's not a desparate schizo with a smelly pussy?

They have been camming for 6 weeks u say? Thats enough time to have an inkling if someone is scamming or not.

I did a similar thing myself and went to Koh Chang with a GF the first time i went to Thailand. I'd only known her 2-3 months i think..and yes we drove her car!

She wanted to go to Koh Chang because she hadn't been and it seems it is a bit of a haunt for thai people...well one side of the island anyway. U really do want a car on koh chang...

I think it is good to be cautious or wary...but she is a teacher, not a bargirl...

Tip for all foreigner

Get PHOTO of her ID CARD

Also

Also the family tour.

And Ithought the art of romance was dead…….You say; "When meet Thai lady for first time, take photo of her ID card with mobile phone" You old smoothie 'OlafStapleton' Howa bout finger printing, your date as well. Have you been bitten? I can see aThai girl got under armor, but to malign a countries entire female population………..A bit strong mate! This is the route you use to find a G/F in Thailand?…..A priceless piece of insight, I actually feel sorry for you, You will never, never find a good woman in Thailand….Never!

The fact is western men coming to Thailand looking for a young sexy trophy wife or G/F are just asking for it. Their sex kitten will quickly turn into an ally cat, once she has MR all cock and no brains where she wants him!

My advice,If you're here for shagging the locals then…………………….Just do that and get on with it, wear a 'Johnny' and go home with some great memories! If you want a wife……News flash! You need to change you whole approach……don't pick-up, poor,un-educated bargirls, I know there are exceptions, but in real life not the norm. A heads up for some…….No, young pretty Thai girls don't find, bald,drunk, overweigh creepy guys any more attractive than they do in the west.

Forget the ID cards and Magnum PI bull shit.Pull this shit on a good, decent Thai girl and she will walk and leave you feelingvery dumb!

:lol: "When meet Thai lady for first time, take photo of ID card with mobile phone, then take photo of Thai lady slapping you and walking away, turn camera to face yourself and take photo of chump"