Ko Chang And An Internet Date

stardancer

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point is ............. she's never even met this guy before.

How does she know he's not a fat slob with bad breath and alcohol problems?

And how does he know she's not a desparate schizo with a smelly pussy?

Not a big issue.

If his appearance is below her expectation, she can jump into her car and drive away. Women do it all the time, it's called "flaking".

Smelly pussies don't exist in Thailand. :whistling:

And if she is a schizo, most guys would know and if he does not, it will teach him a lesson.

I'd certainly go for it, most probably it will be a nice adventure.

Man -- my tally is about 50 or 60, but I will never forget the one who stank out that hotel room near Sukhumwit 6.

Believe me, she was a stunner with amazing tits, but that fish-like stench was just unreal.

Take it from me, smelly pussies exist in Thailand.

Edited by andrewbkk

Man -- my tally is about 50 or 60, but I will never forget the one who stank out that hotel room near Sukhumwit 6.

Believe me, she was a stunner with amazing tits, but that fish-like stench was just unreal.

Agree 100% about Bangkok. Since I got out of that city have found nothing but fresh flowers.

Edited by kerryk

If your friend is really keen to go on vacation with a woman he has never met in real life, he probably deserves to learn any such lesson the hard way.

Exactly. and, the internet is new pat Pong - Decent Thai women don't go on holiday with foreign pensioners for the fun of it - I bet she has a heap of debt or simply another scammer.

:lol: this forum used to have many like you in it's day. Shame they all got banned or fed up.

Agree 100% about Bangkok. Since I got out of that city have found nothing but fresh flowers.

Awesome! Nothing beats the scent of fresh roses or gorgeous tulips or lovely daffodils or fragrant magnolias.

Man -- it's so good to be in the garden of Thailand!!

If your friend is really keen to go on vacation with a woman he has never met in real life, he probably deserves to learn any such lesson the hard way.

Exactly. and, the internet is new pat Pong - Decent Thai women don't go on holiday with foreign pensioners for the fun of it - I bet she has a heap of debt or simply another scammer.

+ LIKE....thumbsup.gif

Those two statements should be on a hung up sign at every immigration desks/windows…at the airport and all over Thailand !

I lived and worked on an island for 20 years and I was going on with the decent Thai woman who shares my bed about why I don't want to go to Ko Chang when I was reading this last post. I got really tired of sand being everywhere. Especially in my car. She reads English well and pointed out a few things to me. (her words) 1. Thai people may not think decent woman is the same as Farang thinking decent woman. 2. Thai woman may not think 60 year old Farang wanting sex. 3. Do you remember Thai teacher Tick Tok who having sex with handsome Farang in her classroom closet. (I do remember that. He was a European young teacher who smelled better than most Europeans smell and the Thai lady teachers were all over him most days. I was a bit envious because the the only women after me were the lunch room workers. I ate better than he did but he sure got a lot of action at that school.)

My own small viewpoint is Thai teachers as opposed to nurses and medical professionals are a bit kinkier. I think when Saraburioz uses the term, “decent women” he means someone like his great grandmother in Victorian England. Now there is nothing wrong with great grandmothers from Victorian England, don't get me wrong I had a grandmother from Victorian England too and loved her dearly.

Koh Chang is a fun island. They should have a great time. I have been there quite a few times with my GF. We always take the car. It is way easier to get around. Of course we rent a motorcycle for the quick runs to dinner or items needed. But to roll from one end to the other you need a car. The roads are very switch backed and have steep grades. Have them drop by the Dewa resort and have a drink on the beach and just up the hill check out Vista point. Awesome sunsets. Hopefully the weather will be favorable for them.

As for her taking him for a ride to scam him...Sheeeesh. Man people need to stop with all the crazy skepticism. Not every Thai woman is out to rip off,drug or kill people(internet dating or not). If he is 60 and she is 40+ I seriously doubt it is any issue. Sounds like a couple of people looking to meet, have fun and exploring opportunities.

My own small viewpoint is Thai teachers as opposed to nurses and medical professionals are a bit kinkier. I think when Saraburioz uses the term, “decent women” he means someone like his great grandmother in Victorian England. Now there is nothing wrong with great grandmothers from Victorian England, don't get me wrong I had a grandmother from Victorian England too and loved her dearly.

I worked in a few schools in my time. Attitudes to farang have changed. However any Thai teacher over 35 that looks for farang is usually desparate. Either because no Thai man wants her or one has rejected her.

When I was talking about decent women I was referring to ones willing to meet foreign pensioners. As you probably know, this country and forum are full of old guys who actually think the NORMAL Thai woman WANTS and LIKES farang and it has nothing to do with their state of desparation or lack of finances.

I worked in a few schools in my time. Attitudes to farang have changed. However any Thai teacher over 35 that looks for farang is usually desparate. Either because no Thai man wants her or one has rejected her.

When I was talking about decent women I was referring to ones willing to meet foreign pensioners. As you probably know, this country and forum are full of old guys who actually think the NORMAL Thai woman WANTS and LIKES farang and it has nothing to do with their state of desparation or lack of finances.

There are no people in this country that prefer something exotic, something out of the ordinary.....not one nope.

There are no people in this country that prefer something exotic, something out of the ordinary.....not one nope.

Agree. But there are many delusional men out there that believe that their far younger, local woman loves them for themselves :lol:....

Agree. But there are many delusional men out there that believe that their far younger, local woman loves them for themselves :lol:....

agree...

As you probably know, this country and forum are full of old guys who actually think the NORMAL Thai woman WANTS and LIKES farang and it has nothing to do with their state of desparation or lack of finances.

Desperate shag much better than indifferent or friendly shag.

More effort from lady, more fun for man.

Lady post wrong

Think man want shag because love, think again, man don't care, any shag good!

(assuming lady at least 20 year younger)

Edited by OlafStapleton

And do respectable teachers really meet men on the interent and then go on holiday with them six week later?

Of course.

Respectable women are often as naughty as the less respectable ones.

That's why she meets him at Ko Chang where nobody she knows will see her with him.

+1

Word :ph34r:

Koh Chang is a fun island. They should have a great time. I have been there quite a few times with my GF. We always take the car. It is way easier to get around. Of course we rent a motorcycle for the quick runs to dinner or items needed. But to roll from one end to the other you need a car. The roads are very switch backed and have steep grades. Have them drop by the Dewa resort and have a drink on the beach and just up the hill check out Vista point. Awesome sunsets. Hopefully the weather will be favorable for them.

As for her taking him for a ride to scam him...Sheeeesh. Man people need to stop with all the crazy skepticism. Not every Thai woman is out to rip off,drug or kill people(internet dating or not). If he is 60 and she is 40+ I seriously doubt it is any issue. Sounds like a couple of people looking to meet, have fun and exploring opportunities.

+1.............. reality at last!!

This is not where you came from. It is a different country, culture and lifestyle. Your prejudices, bigotry against old people, Asian women; insensitivity in general don't apply here. Young Thai women have little in common with the tattooed football hooligans.

For you to be correct you would have to have an intimate knowledge of Thai young women and their culture. You would have to know what love means to a young Thai woman. Not just a surface knowledge based on some chippies in the West but a real in depth knowledge of Thai from birth to death.

Far be it for me to diagnose your problem but most bigots have something seriously wrong with their personality as a result of childhood experiences.

A bigot is a person who a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices. I would imagine you are neither old or a Thai woman.

Two people find each other and fulfill some need each other has. Who are you to say it is not love.

This is not where you came from. It is a different country, culture and lifestyle. Your prejudices, bigotry against old people, Asian women; insensitivity in general don't apply here. Young Thai women have little in common with the tattooed football hooligans.

For you to be correct you would have to have an intimate knowledge of Thai young women and their culture. You would have to know what love means to a young Thai woman. Not just a surface knowledge based on some chippies in the West but a real in depth knowledge of Thai from birth to death.

Far be it for me to diagnose your problem but most bigots have something seriously wrong with their personality as a result of childhood experiences.

A bigot is a person who a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices. I would imagine you are neither old or a Thai woman.

Two people find each other and fulfill some need each other has. Who are you to say it is not love.

Not sure if it is irony or sarcasm....help anyone ?

....Not sure if it is irony or sarcasm....help anyone ?

Irony is when it is true, or believed to be true, or meant sincerely, sarcasm is when it is not.

Ironically, I really was trying to be helpful there. I am sure you'll be grateful for that (ok, so the last bit was sarcasm).

SC

....Not sure if it is irony or sarcasm....help anyone ?

Irony is when it is true, or believed to be true, or meant sincerely, sarcasm is when it is not.

Ironically, I really was trying to be helpful there. I am sure you'll be grateful for that (ok, so the last bit was sarcasm).

SC

You say "ok, so the last bit was sarcasm".

But surely you were being ironic.

They have been camming for 6 weeks u say? Thats enough time to have an inkling if someone is scamming or not.

I did a similar thing myself and went to Koh Chang with a GF the first time i went to Thailand. I'd only known her 2-3 months i think..and yes we drove her car!

She wanted to go to Koh Chang because she hadn't been and it seems it is a bit of a haunt for thai people...well one side of the island anyway. U really do want a car on koh chang...

I think it is good to be cautious or wary...but she is a teacher, not a bargirl...

Yes Outtofoz, I met my misses in pretty much the same way, and it all worked out great. Caution is the key I think.

Thanks for that, I had a chat with our friend last night and he was almost about to cancel his trip. I pretty much told him what you have said today. So he is heading of this weekend.