Western Men Dating Thai Ladies

silverbackman

Surprised that a woman farting was such a popular subject to be brought up in this thread. What's the big deal? Are women not human beings? They have to let their bodily functions loose just as men do. No reason to hold them to a different standard IMO.

Depends on the woman, I would think. I do many things for my husband (and am a farang) but certainly not everything as I want a man not a baby and a partner not a child. My mother-in-law (Thai) certainly does not do everything for her husband either.

I agree.

I do many things to take care of our household as does my husband. My husband does the dishes, I do the laundry. He cleans the car, I clean the bathrooms. He takes out the garbage, I tidy up. We shop for groceries together. We share duties.

That's keeping the house in order, it's not a woman's job, it's whoever's living in the house's job.

Thai woman is the best female because they do everyting for man.(Sorry!! I was in western countries and I met many ,then can compare and confirm)

I think my wife missed that day in school. :o

(she's actually quite good to me, but she's no pushover)

cv

• 2 weeks later...

my parents: dad is american, mom is thai. Still married for 25ish years. Used to fight but have steadily become more religious over the years and mellowed out. If it matters, they are close in age and my mom went to college in the US, although they met in Bangkok. She is a more old fashioned wife (in western terms), cooking, houskeeping etc, in addition to job. But dad takes care of other stuff

On the good side:

She regularly clips my fingernails and toe nails, she scratches my back, she does her share of the housework, she loves gardening, she massages away my headaches, she is an expert on a sewing machine, she cuts my hair, she is a great cook, she is a laugh a minute, she never stops smiling, she loves life, she buys me expensive birthday presents, she supports me 100% even when I am at fault,  she is loyal and loving, she never complains, she is a thrifty shopper, she never asks for money, she is a beautiful Thai woman.

On the bad side:

She occasionally eats too much garlic, she has a bad habit of farting in bed.

Holy crap! Mine clips my toe nails, too! But she has to straddle my legs because I'm ten to tickle down there. I don't feel so wierd now. :o

On the good side:

She regularly clips my fingernails and toe nails, she scratches my back, she does her share of the housework, she loves gardening, she massages away my headaches, she is an expert on a sewing machine, she cuts my hair, she is a great cook, she is a laugh a minute, she never stops smiling, she loves life, she buys me expensive birthday presents, she supports me 100% even when I am at fault,  she is loyal and loving, she never complains, she is a thrifty shopper, she never asks for money, she is a beautiful Thai woman.

On the bad side:

Holy crap! Mine clips my toe nails, too! But she has to straddle my legs because I'm ten to tickle down there. I don't feel so wierd now. :D

...and my spelling sucks! :o

On the bad side:

Holy crap! Mine clips my toe nails, too! But she has to straddle my legs because I'm ten to tickle down there. I don't feel so wierd now. :D

...and my spelling sucks! :o

you guys sure have fun wif yor women...why is fartin a bad habit??