When Was The Last Time You Heard, Or Used The Term "Boom Boom"

nocturn

boom boom in common parlance  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The new Thaiterm for "it" is Dub, and asking your partner in

a nice/funny way for "it" is : gin dub gun mai? Which translates to " Would you like to eat liver with me?"

This makes complete sense because there is no Boom Boom sound while doing it, it's more like Dub- Dub, Dub, Dub, Dub, Dub, Dub ( Testicles claping against the perineum )

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a nice/funny way for "it" is : gin dub gun mai? Which translates to " Would you like to eat liver with me?"

This makes complete sense because there is no Boom Boom sound while doing it, it's more like Dub- Dub, Dub, Dub, Dub, Dub, Dub ( Testicles claping against the perineum )

I assume you are not kidding. But that is brilliant. Makes perfect sense.

เล่นเสียว Len siaw is ok as is ao siaw (sieow?). You may look up sieow and see "a sharp pain" but it can mean "to tingle".I think of ao sieow as more as I'm horny "have tingle". Kissing someone's neck or ear could cause sieow.

The other somewhat polite slang is to "do homework" การบ้าน gaan bâan. When my wife was studying hard I could say "I was helping with homework" with friends and that could get giggles.

also "fun" Len เล่น is understood in the right context, as it would be in English. "Did you have fun?"

You forgot to mention the hand movement of clasping the hand together as if to wai and then clapping the heel of the hands together.

I am from the school that thinks women who use the term boom boom also use terms such as ting tong and salap salai.

Maybe TVs very own Hugh Heffner could elaborate.

If a picture is worth a thousand words a video makes this perfectly clear. Can wait to try this out tonight! Hopefully without being slapped across the face! Thanks for bringing this to our attention and to Chonburiram.

I watched the video, liked it, but it seems to me it is about drinking too much makes your liver hard. Perhaps one of our Thai language scholars could give us an official interpretation.

In a round about way that is kind of my point. No one who has posted negative feelings about the word “boom boom”, knows how to say sexual intercourse in a polite way in the Thai language.

But no one really wants to admit this obvious lack of knowledge in an important area as it would make them seem like booby's or newbee's.

So, the obvious fall back position when you don't know something is to say that something is not important and anyone who wants to know the answer is an idiot. Kind of like a Thai teacher when you ask a question they don't know the answer to.

The conclusion I draw is Andrew and JAFO are Thai teachers. Congratulations boys your written English is excellent.

Perhaps the reason is that us long-term residents who speak fluent Thai can't be bothered as you obviously can't be bothered to learn Thai.

How many years have you been here? What English/Thai dictionaries do you have?

I'm surprised you haven't heard of , 'Thai for lovers', a must for every sexpat.

You are so obviously that newbie who hangs out with bar-girls,your converstions will be so limited that they can't be bothered to teach you any new words and speak a simplified form of language that they do to all other mongers.

ok, here are a few I've heard for sex:-

payt sampan (common 'polite' one)

yayt

sek

maytoon

sex is taboo in Thailand btw - unlike what many , especially older guys i see around town think.

Just to keep you all out of trouble. Maytoon is sex between a human and animal or with a monk. If you went to a hospital you say payt sampan. Hope this helps. No you don't have to say thanks.